Author Topic: WindWhisper, Zephyr, And Zari. A bio for my three OC's  (Read 1694 times)

Offline BlazingSun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
WindWhisper, Zephyr, And Zari. A bio for my three OC's
« on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:20 pm »
First we start with Windwhisper

Starting out as a cub she was playful and hyper. Her parents loved her and she them. Windwhisper grew up with only her parents. She had had a brother but when out hunting Windwhisper and her brother StoneHeart had bee chasing a large zebra and Stoneheart had chased it into its herd andgotten trampled. He managed to get back to his parents but died shortly after leaving WindWhisper depressed. Soon after her brothers death Wind left her parents to travel on her own and still does wander on her own. Shes fast and enjoys swimming and is friendly and kind to all she meets.

Now we go to Zephyr

Zephyr was a pup born to a small pack ad the pack healer had determind her to be a great hunter. Fast forward a two years and Zephyr has risen to be the best hunter of the pack. Shes also a great fighter and popular around the pack. But Zephyr was unhappy and decided to leave the pack. Though sad the pack wished her well and she left to be alone wandering the plains and hunting on her own the she-wolf is quite social and kind.

Finally Zari

Zari is interesting. Her father. A nameless wolf who abandoned her mother before she was born and her mother. A lioness by the name of Raja. Zari was born in Ficho Tunnel along with a brother and sister both of whom died a few days later. Now because of her cross-bred bloodlines Zari looked rather strange where she had the build of a wolf she was as big as a lion cub and had the ears tail and markings like lion. She was raised in Ficho tunel and spent most of her early days alone for her mother had gone hunting and she had no siblings. She was rather anti social and scared when others came to the cave. Soon she was old enough to learn to fight and to hunt and learned quickly. A year later her mother decided that Zari should leave and kicked Zari out of the den. Zari is now wandering aroind and is rather anti social but kind and shy.

Hope you enjoy these bios! Find me in game as anyof these characters (but not zari zari is special)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: WindWhisper, Zephyr, And Zari. A bio for my three OC's
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 10:14:30 pm »
How unfortunate it is to hear about yer characters' siblings. Loosin' a relative is difficult but I'm relieved to hear yer OCs have re-cooperated from such losses. I enjoyed readin' about yer characters' original backgrounds and experiences. Perhaps if I'm lucky enough I will encounter one of em' in-game wise. Thank ye' for sharin'.
gone

Offline BlazingSun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 11:34:02 pm »
How unfortunate it is to hear about yer characters' siblings. Loosin' a relative is difficult but I'm relieved to hear yer OCs have re-cooperated from such losses. I enjoyed readin' about yer characters' original backgrounds and experiences. Perhaps if I'm lucky enough I will encounter one of em' in-game wise. Thank ye' for sharin'.

Thank you! I may add a fourth bio for another character i might make. If you want to meet them look for Zephyr in The North Pole or Ficho Tunnel look for WindWhisper in the plains and Zari in Bonfire island. Thaks for reading!

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 03:24:51 am »
I liked Zari the best, I felt like she had a very interesting but sad life. I love the names too, nothing plain and boring. Thank you for sharing their stories!