Author Topic: Regrets Free Preset Requests (CLOSED FOR NOW)  (Read 18482 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Regrets Free Preset Requests
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 12:09:39 am »
well, im doing a code lyoko fan Rp, and u can be the real characters if u want lol, so my wolf is pure black, red glowing eyes, (well in one rp they are supposed to change with her mood, but im not sure you can do that lol) and she has this sign on her back, around her legs, tip of tail and on her forehead, here is a picture of the sign XD  http://tinyurl.com/3m862ev (used tiny URL to change it from having six hundred and ninety nine numbers/letters/signs lol) but the one on her head is blood colored, the rest the same color as in the picture. Up to making it? its fine if you don't.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

BrokenBadAss

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 12:29:54 am »
I can make this, its pretty simple. Except I can't do they eyes chaining color to mood, but I can make them glow :)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 12:56:52 am »
ill take the glowing XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 12:57:38 am »
Wait! she also has pure black hair that covers her eye and it has streaks of the color blood in it lol i always forget that

BrokenBadAss

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 01:05:52 am »
I can do that too(: Ok I'll add her to the list!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 01:08:12 am »
THANK YOU SO MUCH! lol

BrokenBadAss

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 01:18:56 am »
My pleasure(: I will send you a message when done

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 01:32:15 am »
Ok, lol i still need to work on the map but the towers i made wont work -_-

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 01:51:35 am »
pictures: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5752846 & http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5752862
species: White albino spotted hyena
what kind of mane: "Eye cover" and 'back & elbow and butt tufts'
very specific colors: The eyes are red. The mane and the presets are a light black. The nose is a darker black. I would like the spots to be like in the Feral picture above. Her teeth are pearly white. The insides of her mouth are more realistic instead of red. The bottom of her feet are black and the pads are the same colour as her nose. And her nails are white. :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 01:58:04 am by Axyris »
Hyena Power

BrokenBadAss

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 02:18:16 am »
Ok sounds good I will give this a shot I will message you when its done