Author Topic: October Update Part 1  (Read 26708 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: October Update Part 1
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2018, 11:47:29 pm »
I'm am intrigued as to how these new staff were chosen, and I'm curious what will happen to all of the old mods who walked away. However, this whole "no mod october" and all the chaos that followed seems like a coverup for wanting new staff members. I hope I'm wrong about that, but it looks to be that way with how quickly everything changed.
I somewhat agree with this as well—I definitely am not saying the newly appointed staff are bad or less-deserving in any way, but nothing can replace the wonderful staff that were in place before “no-mod october” was announced. Why would old staff members want to return knowing they could lose their position at any moment? I feel the game has lost some creditabilty due to this decision. Regardless, I do wish to congratulate those appointed and wish them the best of luck in their new positions!

Still, it is very nice hearing that no-mod october will not be put into effect. Hopefully the word gets out quickly and undoes any drama it possibly may have stirred with its declaration. :]

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2018, 12:19:39 am »
Just want to say thank you on behalf of the community! I know a lot of members were worried about what might happen to the game; seeing this makes me feel a lot better, and many others as well, probably!

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2018, 01:41:55 am »
Thank you for the update, Raz. And congratulations to the new moderators! The past few weeks have been a bit of a scramble but it seems things are settling down nicely. I'm looking forward to part 2 of this update.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2018, 03:46:49 am »
Thank you, Raz. We didn't really know the situation at hand, so we reacted in a awful manner. We apologise for that.

But, thank you so much for clearing up the situation, we were all worried on what would happen to this game.

Also..

Welcome, new staffers! I hope you guys have the most fun moderating this game! :)
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Kazul

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2018, 04:16:52 am »
Well. I guess the initial freak-out was an overreaction for the most part, from myself included. Apologies all around. I'm relieved to see some new and old faces as MODs; it gives me hope that maybe this game will get back on the map of the RP world and we'll see bigger numbers online daily. Fingers crossed anyway!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2018, 05:00:39 am »
Well. I guess the initial freak-out was an overreaction for the most part, from myself included. Apologies all around. I'm relieved to see some new and old faces as MODs; it gives me hope that maybe this game will get back on the map of the RP world and we'll see bigger numbers online daily. Fingers crossed anyway!
to be fair, the reaction was expected. i don't think it was really that big of an overreaction[compare to other scares]

but to raz's credit he responded to it in a decent amount of time. which is something a lot of game hosts/server hosts/devs/owners/etc can't boast.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Wuno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just a palaye royale fan who draws ddlc
    • @SweertRyanScarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2018, 05:02:23 am »
seriously, thank you guys for all the time and effort you put into this game, forums, and stuff. :D

"Sayori Beams"

Offline RageOfTheWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Lonely Endo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2018, 07:14:38 am »
Super excited to see you all! Let's make FH better together!
I'll get around to this... eventually.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2018, 08:19:56 am »

Good to see another staff team, and to get some ideas of what will be happening in the game.
I look forward to seeing more updates from you Razzles and hope things get better in the forum.
I prefer to see things be calmed down, and to know that we do have new/old staff members here to help you
out with your plans is good to see. :3

Good lucky ya fluffiez!

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2018, 03:19:56 pm »
I had a crazy, vibrant dream about what Part 2 might entail. The next update. FH was completely overhauled. LC was space-themed and was a small planet you could see and talk to other players in, and you had to enter a dark portal to get out. You could also fly without wings! ...and that’s all i can remember.
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.