Author Topic: Sever crashing? Everyones offline~  (Read 2347 times)

Offline articwolfgirl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You never know someone till you say "Hello."
    • View Profile
Sever crashing? Everyones offline~
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:50:54 pm »
Seems like last few days the server is crashing completely non stop past few days. It keeps reset my characters to their last login spot when it finally comes back up and the friends list as well as the usernames beneath people keep disappearing. Is it by chance Feralheart being hacked? Or is Feralheart just having a hosting problem?

"Not everything in this world is black and white.. sometimes its a beautiful grey."

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Sever crashing? Everyones offline~
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 04:53:35 pm »
It's a server glitch. Don't be alarmed. ^^

Offline Loveme4ever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 04:55:51 pm »
I dont know, Im really scared about it. :(

Offline articwolfgirl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 04:57:57 pm »
Oh I figured as much but a glitch doesn't crash a server though if someones trying to fix said glitch they might be resetting the server. I just wish they would do a broadcast or something before resting so we know to log off or something xD I'm not wigging out. Giggling perhaps but not worried~ Just kinda curious if mods know what's going on or if everyone is just as baffled.

It'll be alright Abigail~ :)

"Not everything in this world is black and white.. sometimes its a beautiful grey."

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
There is no need to be afraid. Feral Heart has had this kind of fix up before where the server gets buggy. Raz and the staff are doing there best to keep everyone in check and they are fixing the server now. So just sit tight while they work there magic
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:47 pm »
There was another thread like this. Feral Heart isn't going down anytime soon. Lock, maybe?

Suragaha's post:

"Relax hun it's not the end of Feral Heart at all. Please don't believe rumors that you hear floating around. Unless something is said by one of the official FH staff it's most likely not true. The server has always had it's random crashes and ticks sometimes so most should be used to it by now and understand that it's nothing to fuss over. The server master Razmirz takes very good care of the server and works hard to keep things running for everyone, sure there are the occasional inconveniences caused by various server derps but when they happen just be patient and understand that it's being worked out. If there was ever any intention of shutting the game down there would have been an official thread stating so."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 05:02:35 pm by Flightsing »

Offline articwolfgirl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 05:02:28 pm »
This just in, we have our name tags back. I am guess by the resets they were fixing our user names <3 Thankyou mods for your work <3 And this thread can be deleted :D

Offline emana00834

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »
NO.i have been having the same problem and its because the staff isnt doing anything.but if this is the end i would like to say goodbye to all my friend as Eecu as Kopa TLK,AloneLion as Maku OL,Blad_kill as Kopa and Shaymine as Chaka M Kovu Son.Goodbyes from Sari TLK and Catherine TLK T.goodbye if this is the end.i love u guys.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »
NO.i have been having the same problem and its because the staff isnt doing anything.but if this is the end i would like to say goodbye to all my friend as Eecu as Kopa TLK,AloneLion as Maku OL,Blad_kill as Kopa and Shaymine as Chaka M Kovu Son.Goodbyes from Sari TLK and Catherine TLK T.goodbye if this is the end.i love u guys.
Wrong, staff members are doing everything they can trying to keep everyone calm and Raz is fixing the server now as we speak. The staff is completely aware of the situation and are diligently working to fix this matter. We as the users must be patient with them as they do what is best for us. So take it from me, Feral Heart isn't going to end and time soon.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:32 pm »
@eman ~ Please don't rant about this. It's already fixed, and as I have posted above, it's not the end. Please don't believe in these kind of rumors. And the Mods are working hard to fix this.