Author Topic: The End of Feral Heart?  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Loveme4ever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The End of Feral Heart?
« on: August 09, 2013, 04:51:04 pm »
    Someone said that the glitch that has been going around is actually the first step of Feral Heart shutting down forever. Please tell me this isnt true, AND I WANT TO HEAR FROM A MOD ON THIS TOPIC PLEASE! Servers are constantly down, so I dont really know whats happening. I just want to say thank you to all the awsome people I have met on Feral Heart incase this really is the end. I have learned so much from this game, nothing in my life could replace it. So thank you, Feral Heart, for being there in the tough times. I love you so much and I wish the best for you in life.

loveme4ever

P.S. My sister named my username.  :P

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: The End of Feral Heart?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 04:52:29 pm »
Please don't believe this. It's a simple server glitch. It's not the end of FH. Don't spread this, please.

Offline Loveme4ever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »
Are you sure? I still really want to hear from a MOD on this topic to know for sure.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 04:57:06 pm »
It is nothing more then a server glitch I promise you. Raz is doing his best to try to fix it up and mostly everyone is completely aware that the server is under some construction again. Just be patient with Raz as he does his magic. As of now Feral Heart isn't going down and or will stop any time soon, this of anything is just some fixing up.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Loveme4ever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 04:57:32 pm »
Annybody know any more about it? I am SOOO scared for FH. Its the best thing ever and I cant bare to live if it ends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 04:58:46 pm »
Relax hun it's not the end of Feral Heart at all. Please don't believe rumors that you hear floating around. Unless something is said by one of the official FH staff it's most likely not true. The server has always had it's random crashes and ticks sometimes so most should be used to it by now and understand that it's nothing to fuss over. The server master Razmirz takes very good care of the server and works hard to keep things running for everyone, sure there are the occasional inconveniences caused by various server derps but when they happen just be patient and understand that it's being worked out. If there was ever any intention of shutting the game down there would have been an official thread stating so.

~Locking this

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:58:53 pm »
You have Faereh as proof to, now. Once again, don't believe in these kind of things. I have discussed this in-game with Red and he said it's getting fixed.