Author Topic: CoTFV - Warriors, 3 Clans, New (est. 3.7.17) - High ranks available!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Clans of The Forgotten Valley is now open and recruiting!

Welcome! Clans of The Forgotten Valley is an active and friendly RP made to create a fun experience for all the members involved. We have information regarding our RP posted below! We hope you consider joining and if you do, we hope you enjoy your time with us!

• Mapped! (Our map is being remade, and will come complete with 3 camps, a Moonplace, fresh-kill piles, herbs scattered through the land, and a Gathering place!)
  • Tagged! (Each Clan can be easily identified by their personal tags! BC = BriarClan, CC = CavernClan, GC = GustClan, L = Loner, and R = Rogue.)
  • Literate! (Every RP has their set rules regarding literacy during RP, and CoTFV is no different! Each post must be at least 3 full in-game chat boxes worth of text and you must know and understand the basic rules of literacy such as punctuation, spelling and overall grammar etiquette.)
  • Realistic! (Just like any other RP, we strive to achieve realism during RP! What this entails is that you shouldn't have a bright blue cat, as there is no such thing in real life! Please, refer to images of cat breeds! Most feral cats born in the wild are a mix of different breeds, so get creative but retain that realism at all costs!)
  • Site! (Yes, we do have a site! This site was especially designed by my friend and fellow Admin, TrainTheFox! We have rules, and guidelines posted there as well as biographies and information on each Clan!)
  • Active! (Standing proud with roughly 25+ members in-game, we are so happy and honored to be one of many sources of entertainment for our members!)
  • Long term! (We strive for long-term enjoyment and participation!)
  • High ranks! (Unfortunately, only a few High Ranks are still available! But, don't let that deter you! You may audition for a High Rank on our site but ONLY after having been active in the RP for at least 3 real life days!)[/color]

Now, onto the information on each Clan!

BriarClan is as tangled as their name suggests. These are close-knit cats and most are deeply rooted in tradition. They share a strong familial bond with all in their Clan, treating each other as if they shared blood. They are generally the more aggressive Clan, and are often the most defensive. They live in thick, foggy woods with bramble patches circling their roots.

CavernClan is as mysterious as can be. These are quiet and sly cats. This Clan tends to avoid making contact with the others, and are the least liking. Even they don't trust each other at times. Suspicion goes around here often and they use actions more then words.

GustClan is as adaptable as any group can be. These are agile and quick-thinking cats, and most are quite fast-footed. They share a love for chasing and running, but know when to relax as well. They are generally very laid back, and friendly.

• Our NEW site link is www.cotfvrp-warriors.boards.net! Please, sign up with your FeralHeart username to avoid confusion!
  • One thing to note about CavernClan: They work similar to a Tribe, in that their leaders have always been both a leader and a medicine cat to their Clan, just like Stoneteller from the books!
  • Each clan is accepting Warriors, Queens (and their kits!), Apprentices and Elders!
  • To join, simply go to this link: http://cotfvrp-warriors.boards.net/thread/39/joining-apply and fill out the required information in a reply! Staff will get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:35:41 pm by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline moonlightfantasy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: CoTFV - Warriors, 3 Clans, New (est. 3.7.17) - Open and Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 05:59:55 pm »
CoTFV is a fun and active clan; the people I've met so far are really wonderful and great. When it comes to the site, I feel like there is a variety of opportunities and options which you can make on the site. For an example, you are allowed to write literature and post art; which I think can let us spread our creativity to others. For roleplaying, I honestly love it and the peeps are literate. It's really fun, and I highly enjoy it <3!

Offline Bambow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • how do i feral heart
    • http://bambow.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: CoTFV - Warriors, 3 Clans, New (est. 3.7.17) - Open and Recruiting!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:26:30 pm »
//I actually hope that I understood right and I need to just post this as a reply here ^^||

FeralHeart username: Eveningpaw
Activity (1-10): 5 (I'll put five, because I just got back into FeralHeart and roleplaying etc, so this might probably get higher)
Which character will you use?: Shellpaw! I have preset of her here!
Which Clan would you like to join?: BriarClan!
A roleplay sample:

((I'm sorry if this contains some grammatical errors, English isn't my native languange, but I try my best))

Shellpaw yawned, stretching her legs as much as she could, blinked her eyes few times and stood up straight. The faint morning light was filtering through the leaves of big trees surrounding the camp hidden deep into the forest. She padded outside, wincing at the crispy cold air of newleaf, wishing greenleaf would come quicker. The first birds had started to sing a long time ago and now it sounded like more of them were joining the others, an orchestra in the trees.

Shellpaw glanced around. No other cat could still be seen, so this would be perfect time to get an early start and go to a solo hunting patrol. She bounced past the elders den from where she could hear the snores of the old cats. Paying no attention at them, she was soon out of the camp in the lively forest full of sounds of different kinds of critters. A small amount of mist was rising from the ground. After a short walk to a small creek, she spotted a mouse skitter on the bank, stopping at the edge of water to drink. Shellpaw dropped into a hunting crouch instinctively and crept towards the mouse trying to keep her steps as light as she could. The mouse rose it's head and looked towards her direction. It froze for a blink of an eye and then tried to scamper away. To it's ill luck Shellpaw pounced and landed on it, killing the mouse with a precise bite to the neck. She picked the limp body up and started trotting back towards the camp. The sun had risen and beams of light illuminated her path on the mossy forest floor.
pfp by me

Offline issycat

• View Profile
Hello, everyone! Recently, I went on vacation for 10 days and as a result, the RP has basically died!

But, we are working on recruiting more members, as well as cleaning our site and clearing out inactive members from the group, too! If you wish to join, we would be glad to have you!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:28:34 pm by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline issycat

• View Profile
Re: CoTFV - Warriors, 3 Clans, New (est. 3.7.17) - High ranks available!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 05:34:28 pm »
Hello! I'm so glad you've stopped by! CoTFV is once again back from a 3 month hiatus and looking for active members! You can apply to join here: http://cotfvrp-warriors.boards.net/thread/39/joining-apply

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch