Author Topic: [StoneWood] - A Canine Pack  (Read 787 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
[StoneWood] - A Canine Pack
« on: May 30, 2018, 06:40:54 pm »
 ~Salutations, you clicked on this maybe because you are interested in what we are about, or you may have just clicked on this post by accident.

StoneWood is a Mapped, Sited, Discorded, Without Rivals or Allies, Ranked, Tagged, New, Active, Long-Term, Semi Real, Any Literacy, Accepts all Canines.

MAPPED ; Once you get accepted as a Member through
                                                                                 our Discord Server, you can download the map, where the RP takes place.

SITED ; Once you have been accepted as a Member
                                                                                from our Discord Server, you can make an account on our site and put
                                                                                                    your character's biographies on there!

DISCORDED ; This is where most of our announcements will be
                                                                                made, so it is highly recommended to have this so that you get a good experience.

ANY LITERACY ; Yes, you heard it, we accept any Literacy, though if we had
                                                                                            to have a requirement, it would be at least 2 sentences per post.

SEMI-REAL ; Yes, you also heard this one correct. We are Semi-Real, meaning
                                                                                 you can have a wolf who is black with red, green, blue or even purple on them --
                                                                                   this may sound weird to some, but we allow this because we don't want to restrict
                                                                                                                your character from being themselves.

RANKED ; Like most groups out there, we have Ranks. We have 6 different tiers
                                                                                with their own special ranks, the first 3 tiers are for high ranks, but they have less slots
                                                                                                         open than our lower tiers, so do not worry!

ACTIVE ; We try to be active, and Staff [Me] will be online to recruit mostly, not exactly
                                                                                  daily, but close to it. Our map is fully open for all Roleplay chances, so you can develop
                                                                                              your characters often, and make them have relationships, and even pups.

ACCEPTS ALL CANINES ; You can be the tallest Maned Wolf, the Shorter Fox, a Normal Wolf, or
                                                                                                           even the smallest pug, the choice is all yours.

BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!

TO THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/v7ng9DM

TO THE SITE: https://hornpub69.wixsite.com/stonewood

I hope to see you there!
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Ridgefall

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [StoneWood] - A Canine Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 02:37:58 am »
Invite invalid :/