Author Topic: If I made this, would ppl join it?  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
If I made this, would ppl join it?
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:17:52 pm »
Been thinking of re trying to make a somewhat successful rp in FH. But most the time I end up making one, members stop caring. Might give it one more go before probably giving up forever of making rps in FH.

It would be mapped, semi lit+(No rps only ask that you are able to at least post 3 or more sentences), semi real(With looks and patterns only. Don't need anyone making fires of having dance offs), Street/City Dog rp. Would allow other species but main focus is the dogs.
2 packs run the city, both wanting the others share. Now its not a full all out war 24/7. Honesty, those plots are boring. Not much more as i just thought it up a few days ago.

Special features
None dogs, such as cats or foxes, can make 'Gangs'. Gangs would be like mini groups consisting of 1 species. And with limited numbers. Gangs can live in pack territory and may give tribute if the pack demands it. Or can be there just as extra food for the pack.
Will also have a forest on the side of the city, maybe a future wolf pack maybe?

Maybe's
More than 2 packs. Granted it would be hard to oversee many groups, but many groups is most of what you need to give players options. Each pack would be different from the others.
Merrp

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
Re: If I made this, would ppl join it?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 06:13:49 pm »
There have been roleplays very similar. I'd say people would be interested, and few would join, but members usually go inactive in a group. But i'd try the group out if you really want it!

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 07:40:55 pm »
It sounds like a well planned idea. But to add on to the topic of inactiviry, if the owner is active enough more members are likely to be active. I feel that you'd get a lot of members. Good luck

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 09:06:37 pm »
I always wanted to participate in a mapped street dog rp. I never see them around anymore. x_x
I'm sure other people feel the same way. I'd say go for it!

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 11:46:15 pm »
I'm actually looking for an rp like this for one of my characters! It sounds like it would be a lot of fun, and I'd love to join it if you make it a reality.

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 04:00:27 am »
Sounds fun! I would be curious to know how one of my characters would act in an rp like that...