Author Topic: Looking for someone to RP with?;c  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Looking for someone to RP with?;c
« on: August 07, 2018, 09:19:46 am »
So I tried this one before a year or so ago and didn't really get anywhere, so I'd thought I'd try again and maybe be a bit more specific.

Is anyone interested in RPing with me(in FH obviously, I think some people use these forums to find outside FH RP so I thought I'd clarify)? I'm not really interested in group RPs, I absolutely hate them and only ever had bad experiences with them. I'm looking for a single person to RP with. I'm not sure of the storyline/ don't have one. I just kinda assume we could talk about it and go from there if I find someone.
I have 40 something characters to pick through so I was thinking maybe mention what OC you wanna be and I'll pick one that fits with them and we'll figure the story line from there?

I've never been able to find a single person to rp with on FH :c
(PS will need to know ur time zones!!!)

thanks for reading!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to RP with?;c
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 04:46:47 pm »
You're speaking my langauge.
I, too, have been wandering around FeralHeart looking for some 1-on-1 roleplays. Never really got ones that spoke to me. Mostly just throw a couple of lines here 'n there then leave, or just completely ignore me/call my fursona a "mangy mutt" and run away lol.

I'd be interesting in developing character interactions with my character, Luke! His alias is The Key Keeper, and I have an interesting pool of backstory if you'd like to know. I can tell you in person, if you're more comfortable with that (which, I'd rather do that! I get anxious when I am just myself, gnawing someone's ear off about my creation).

My timezone is EST+5, Eastern United States Standard time~ Hope to see you in-game soon, I am rather excited! owo
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 05:47:10 pm »
It'd be fun to get into some 1-0n-1s or small group roleplays! I find large group RPs to be pretty short-lived and hectic

I have a tiger OC named Ryder. His backstory is a WIP, but I'm working on developing it some more. So far, he's a demon slayer and whatnot. But I'm more than happy to develop a new character for whatever storyline you come up with

My time zone is EST, so I hope that that works with your schedule!

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 01:52:16 am »
You're speaking my langauge.
I, too, have been wandering around FeralHeart looking for some 1-on-1 roleplays. Never really got ones that spoke to me. Mostly just throw a couple of lines here 'n there then leave, or just completely ignore me/call my fursona a "mangy mutt" and run away lol.

I'd be interesting in developing character interactions with my character, Luke! His alias is The Key Keeper, and I have an interesting pool of backstory if you'd like to know. I can tell you in person, if you're more comfortable with that (which, I'd rather do that! I get anxious when I am just myself, gnawing someone's ear off about my creation).

My timezone is EST+5, Eastern United States Standard time~ Hope to see you in-game soon, I am rather excited! owo

Awmg awesome! I didn't think I'd ever meet someone who felt the same<3! Yea I've had same bad experiences. I tried to RP with someone who had a orphan wolf princess who was part dragon and could waterbend... All she did was go on about the dead parents, try to force my character to be her mate, cut herself and throw knives despite being apparently a god...
Was weird. She called me a mutt and ditched me aha

I'd love too! He sounds really interesting already<3 Apologies for the late reply, I can only get on at  night(if that works for you!) I'm cemtral time, which should mean you're an hour ahead of me I think.
I get on around 11:00-12:00 am and stay up for the rest of the night into the morning(bad sleeping pattern, I'm pretty much a vampire haha). My username is the same on FH as it is here, send me a invite if you wanna<3!

If the time zone works out for you look forward to hearin' about Luke and rping!:D
thank you!

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 01:56:52 am »
It'd be fun to get into some 1-0n-1s or small group roleplays! I find large group RPs to be pretty short-lived and hectic

I have a tiger OC named Ryder. His backstory is a WIP, but I'm working on developing it some more. So far, he's a demon slayer and whatnot. But I'm more than happy to develop a new character for whatever storyline you come up with

My time zone is EST, so I hope that that works with your schedule!

I've never liked group RPS, all of the ones I ever joined were the same stuff: Grouchy alpha, black demon wolf, or the same thing but with a lion pride. They're always realistic or semi realistic, the alphas or kings were always jerks. I joined on and then they told me to fudge off because I couldn't get on fast enough. They never go anywhere anyways...

I'd love to RP with you! Your oc sounds really awesome<3 you can use him or do whatever you want!:) I like to let the other person choose and then go from there, unless you want me to choose then which case I will.xD I am central time(so a hour behind you). I'm pretty much a vampire/night owl so I get on around 11:00(pm)-12:00 am and stay up the rest of the night!
If that works for you lemme know! I tend to sleep all day due to night job aha

My username is the same in game as here if you wanna add me!:)

Offline lonekoda

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 04:26:43 am »
hello I have a idea for this little chat hwo about we all get into a game and we could all just rp together

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 12:09:13 pm »
I'd be up for a 1-on-1 RP. It'd be nice to be on FH for casual roleplay. A lot of groups I see on FH are long-term group RPs which are also usually sited, which just throws me off. My timezone here is CEST though (UTC+2), and though I prefer being online in the evening/early night I can hop on over most afternoons as well.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 05:15:12 pm »
I apologize for not responding sooner, I was spending the day with my boyfriend yesterday since he was off work~ ^^

I can try to stay up later, though I am usually gaming by those hours. I am always on the forum, only do I go into the game when I feel a roleplaying muse! Which, lucky for you (and my sanity), I've been feeling for quite sometime. Just seems like the Elder Scrolls takes most of my consciousness lol. ^_^ I am very excited to roleplay with you, or anyone else who may join us!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 11:06:08 pm »
i'll try to be on tonight and tomorrow evening
I try my best to be as active on the forum as possible, if you ever need to PM me or anything

My in-game name is the same as my forum name: SpazPaint

Offline amber501

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Is probably in the wrong section
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 07:44:25 am »
Well since it's finally the weekend and I've got a bad case of nostalgia for this game, I'm all for a 1on1 rp if you're still interested. Be warned! My schedule is jacked so I'm a night howl right now.(Eastern time)

It's been a pretty rocky experience trying to adjust to the FH update and in the attempt to try again, I've been having trouble finding others to rp with. I'm normally semi literate to literate but I can adjust to whatever is comfortable for you!

Canines are my favorite to play as. I had a few good characters ready to use but thanks to what appears to be the blue screen of death's cousin on my old laptop, I can't access their presets. Still, I have a character I've been interested in using for a while, she's a blind wolf named Lash. Her backstory is a WIP but maybe doing an rp can help me better decide what exactly I want from her. If that makes sense... Lol
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol