Author Topic: Looking for someone to RP with?;c  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for someone to RP with?;c
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:53 am »
I'd be up for a 1-on-1 RP. It'd be nice to be on FH for casual roleplay. A lot of groups I see on FH are long-term group RPs which are also usually sited, which just throws me off. My timezone here is CEST though (UTC+2), and though I prefer being online in the evening/early night I can hop on over most afternoons as well.

Sorry for the very late reply! I didn't forget I've just been busy xD
I'd love to RP with you! I think the time difference could work!:D My in game username is the same here if you wanna ad me<3 I'll say hi when I catch you online and we can go from there if you're up to rping!
Thanks so much!:D

I apologize for not responding sooner, I was spending the day with my boyfriend yesterday since he was off work~ ^^

I can try to stay up later, though I am usually gaming by those hours. I am always on the forum, only do I go into the game when I feel a roleplaying muse! Which, lucky for you (and my sanity), I've been feeling for quite sometime. Just seems like the Elder Scrolls takes most of my consciousness lol. ^_^ I am very excited to roleplay with you, or anyone else who may join us!

That's fine, sorry for the equally late reply.xD I admit I've been making maps, presets and drawing lately so I've got a bit distracted lol
(Elder scrolls is awesome xD) its totes fine! If I catch you online(I'm online usually every night) I'll say hi and we can RP if you wanna :D My username is the same in game as here, is yours?
Hope to see you on!

i'll try to be on tonight and tomorrow evening
I try my best to be as active on the forum as possible, if you ever need to PM me or anything

My in-game name is the same as my forum name: SpazPaint

Sorry for the late reply! And same<3 I'll be on tonight, I sent you a friend request :D If you see me and wanna rp just whisper me, or I'll whisper you<3 hope to see you on!

Well since it's finally the weekend and I've got a bad case of nostalgia for this game, I'm all for a 1on1 rp if you're still interested. Be warned! My schedule is jacked so I'm a night howl right now.(Eastern time)

It's been a pretty rocky experience trying to adjust to the FH update and in the attempt to try again, I've been having trouble finding others to rp with. I'm normally semi literate to literate but I can adjust to whatever is comfortable for you!

Canines are my favorite to play as. I had a few good characters ready to use but thanks to what appears to be the blue screen of death's cousin on my old laptop, I can't access their presets. Still, I have a character I've been interested in using for a while, she's a blind wolf named Lash. Her backstory is a WIP but maybe doing an rp can help me better decide what exactly I want from her. If that makes sense... Lol

Apologies on the late reply!
I'd love to RP with you, she sounds interesting already<3 I admit I've always found blind characters awesome aha
I'm a night owl too!

And same, I'm not the biggest fan of it, its nearly impossible to find anyone to RP with that isn't a group thing...
And that sounds awesome, whatever RP style you like is good with me :D My username is the same in game as on here, I'm only almost every night<3 send me a request and if I see ya I'll say hi! Same username?

Offline amber501

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Is probably in the wrong section
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 02:45:08 am »
No worries, everyone's gotta ride the busy bus! ^^
Same! I was so intrigued I couldn't help myself from making one.

Right? People seem to be way more distant in the new version. I miss the days I could randomly whisper someone and make a new friend + rp partner. Hopefully it'll get better as time goes on though.
Yep, same username! I'm on right now so I'll send you a fr. I look forward to rping with you!
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 05:18:41 am »
No worries, everyone's gotta ride the busy bus! ^^
Same! I was so intrigued I couldn't help myself from making one.

Right? People seem to be way more distant in the new version. I miss the days I could randomly whisper someone and make a new friend + rp partner. Hopefully it'll get better as time goes on though.
Yep, same username! I'm on right now so I'll send you a fr. I look forward to rping with you!

Same :c I never had much luck finding RPS in the old one(I was shy anyways lol) but now its nigh impossible.
I'm on right now<3

Offline Rincho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You can't win, if you don't fight
    • Lusluss
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 04:47:05 pm »
Hello, I'm a little bit late (as always) but I would love to rp with you! I'm new in this whole feral heart thing and I would love to rp with someone, for me it is impossible to rp semi-realistically but I can try if you want to. I live in Finland and my timezone is different from yours but we can try :D and yeah I have many characters and my main oc is a female wolf, Rin. She is half blind but very powerful she is happy almost all the time and loves flowers and water. I can tell about her little bit more if you would like ^^;
my pure lovely boy Itachi