Author Topic: Perithium : Tale of Two Pharaohs  (Read 667 times)

Offline .Inivaras

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Perithium : Tale of Two Pharaohs
« on: September 12, 2018, 08:46:37 am »
Hello! I am Nazanin! I am currently recruiting for a group that I have had planned for over 6+ years. It worked out for a few months, but I didn't have the time back then since I was in school.

I have always been fascinated with the idea of Egyptian Mythology and I decided one day to create a role play in which the plot consists of a rivalry between Father(Osiris) and Son(Anubis). There is a lot of history based on Egyptian Mythology and I, personally added some information myself to sort of create the plot that is it right now. Two self made species in which resemble canines, but are more or so demonic creatures. The Kavari and the Merikh chigaru. They're self made, so they DO have specific looks, but the options are very wide compared to other self made species that I've seen.

We're mainly on Discord at the moment considering the simple fact that there is school, work, etc. It is convenient for those that are not able to get onto Feral Heart at that very moment. We're planning on creating a map in order to bring in that sort of Egyptian theme, but the map is absolutely optional. It is simply for those who prefer to role play in game more opposed to Discord. We do realize that it isn't the same and actually being present in the game, so we're going forward with having a map being created for those of you who have this specific preference.

We're active. This does not mean that we do not have consideration for those of you who have work, school, and lives outside of the game. We're completely understanding, but for those who have the time and CAN be online whether it be in game or on Discord, we would like for you to be active at least 2-4 days out of the 7 day week. If you're unable to be online and you manage to scrape up some time, then let us know.

We will be slow with role playing(not myself) considering I am re-launching after quite some time, but I am here to role play with you all in order to keep you all content and hold out until we recruit more members!

Sorry for making such a long post, but I thought I should include more information in the post in order to give you an idea of what the role play is like. Our current group is pretty chill and laid back. Want to recruit members who aren't just here to role play, but become friends and get to know each other more. Be a family! If you're interested, then add me and tell me about the post you have read on the forums. I will give you more information.

My Discord is Nazanin#2600

That's all for now. Talk to you Babes later.  :-*
Do not allow your body to be burdened by the weight of your worries and sadness.