Author Topic: ?The Tribe of Broken Shadows? Lit ? Semi Real ? Wolf RP ?  (Read 4733 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
?The Tribe of Broken Shadows? Lit ? Semi Real ? Wolf RP ?
« on: May 17, 2013, 10:03:28 pm »
?The Tribe of Broken Shadows?
Mapless ? Plotted ? Semi Realistic ? Literate

The Tribe of Broken Shadows is a wolf pack which is made up of tribal wolves. All respect the alphas whom rule over the pack and the mountains they settled in. They seek all who are of the Tribal wolf specie and grow stronger each moon. Before joining, make sure to read everything here.

?Plot?

Since the beginning of time there have always been wolves who live in tribes. They worshipped the three spirits whom guard the mountains and the valleys beyond. These spirits were known as the goddess who made the tribal wolves seprate from others. Tribal wolves have mysterious designs in their fur and and speak a tounge that is different from others. Shamans were responsible for reading signs sent by the goddess and share with the alphas what their future looked like. One day the shaman had a vision. All was dark and foggy and all the forest was dead. Suddenly countless wolves rushed forward. Teeth gleaming, eyes burning, muscles rippling, they charged at the shaman. He quickly woke up and told the alphas that their future was dark and foggy. That night The Tribe of Strong Winds met with the other wolf packs that stalked the valleys. The tribe was the first to arrive on the cold moonless night. All was silent as the tribe waited for the other packs to arrive. Something made the bushes sway. Glowing eyes appeared to be staring from all around. A blood curtleing screech split the air and dozens of snarling wolves emerged from the forest around the tribe. In all of the chaos one voice seemed to fill the air. "Dont you see?!?! Your gods destroyed you!!!" Battle broke out and all the wolves in the tribe were killed. In the midst of war a small group of tribal wolves escaped. They didn't believe their gods had left them. The alpha named the tribe Broken Shadows because of how the event had destroyed most of the pack. Thus, she named it for how her tribe broke up into fragments. But they had hope, for a future. The question is, what will their future look like? Will they get stronger, and rule over the valleys like they once did? Or will the remaining Tribal wolves perish in disaster?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:18:55 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: The Tribe of Broken Shadows ~Recruiting~
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:23:32 pm »
?Ranks?

Note: Warriors, Etas, Pups-In-Training, and Pups are always open. Just be reasonable and understand that we can't have too many of one rank.

Alphas

Breeze - Female
Vodka - Male

Betas (2nd in Command)

Tara - Female
Kendrik - Male

Deltas (3rd in Command)

(Open) - Female
(Open) - Male

Shaman (Healer)

Bec - Female

Zeta (Lead Warrior)

Aaern - Male

Warriors

Naomi - Female
Zevilleer - Male
Talon - Male
Frost - Female
RipTide - Female
Jordan - Female
Zia - Male
Terror - Male

Assassin

Calico - Female
Mac - Male
(Open)

Krepa (Lead Hunter)

Abandoned Shadows - Male

Etas (Hunters)

Myrrtle - Male
Dizzi - Male
Elena - Female

Pups-In-Training

Eclipse - Male
Thunder - Male
Wind - Female
Moon - Female
Atari - Female
Kade - Male

Queens

(Open)
(Open)

Pups

(Always Open)

Total Slots Filled: 22/50
Note: We will stop recruiting members for about a month once we've reached 50. This is to let everyone settle into their ranks

?Allies?
None

?Rivals?
None
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:08:21 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 01:26:50 pm »
?The Code?

Appearance
This is a Realistic to Semi Realistic wolf pack. Some purple wolves have walked up to me expecting to get accepted. Let me go over what you can look like and what you cannot look like.
What We Allow
- Unrealistic eye color
- Unrealistic markings
- Bangs/Manes (I'll have to approve them first)
- Mass Markings
- Items (Like bangs/manes I'll have to approve them)
- Preset (You'll need to post the link when you join)
What We Don't Allow
- Wings
- Neon/Bright/Unnatural colors
- Crazy hairdos
- Tailless wolves (Sorry)
- "Unnatural" eyes (You know what I mean by that)
- Odd items

Active
You should be on at least on the weekends. If you have school and homework I understand you can't be on much in the weekdays. If you go on vacation make sure to PM me and say when your leaving and how long you are and beside your name write the word "Gone" Ex. "Breeze Gone" Even I have a life, we must acknowledge that we can't be on 24/7.

Respect
Please, respect those around you, even if we're RPing. If we're RPing, you can disagree but don't get up in someone's face.

Maturity
We can all be in mature at times, but don't go over the top please. There is plenty of time for derping around. We can do it, just not in the middle of RP. Please wait until afterwards to go wild.

Your Bio
Your characters bio is there for a reason. If your name was Sky, instead of doing "Sky M Beta" place all your character's personal info and background in their bio. That's what it's there for.

Behavior
This goes along with respect. You cannot run around and harass or attack members or other players and taint the name of the clan. Any other misbehaving acts such as "buttswinging" another player is not allowed unless it's someone you know on FH.

?RolePlaying Rules?
When it comes to RPing there are still rules. Here are some of the major ones.

Grammar & Literacy
It would be most appreciated if RP did not consist any  type of "text-talk". Please, adding the 2 other letters won't hurt.
Also, our policy on literacy has changed. You may use text talk out of RP, but not in it. If you harass an other user about how they RP then you will be kicked. I'm sorry how that might sound strict but I do not tolerate users being harassed about their RP style. We allow the "-"s when RPing. And we will not kick you if you make an error in spelling. We are all human, we need to acknowledge that we are not 100% perfect.  

Godmodding/Powerplaying
No, never and thats final. If you are seen power playing you will be warned. If done three times you will be kicked.

Wolf Speak
NOOO! No, no, no, no, no and no. I'm against wolf speak (incase you couldn't already tell xD) Wolf-speak isn't english, period. If you wanna see what I'm talking about click here. That's final, the only wolf-speak word that you will be allowed to use is pads/padded/padding.

Fighting
If your and a pack member there are rules. You can only dodge 5 times max. When your fighting you can't just say "Slices open stomach and pulls out entrails" that's not fair to the other wolf and also it takes A TON of strength to rip out someone's entrails. Also if you attack someone please wait for them to respond. And please under stand that you can't get your belly sliced open 3 times and still be fighting. Please try to be as realistic as possible. Look at the stuff below and refer back to that.

Fatal places
If your character is attacked in the gut, chest area, head or spine, it could easily kill them.

Possible fatal, permanent damage
If your character is attacked on the legs, shoulder or any place like that, it could result in permanent damage.
Of course, it could possibly be enough to kill your character, but it's not certain.

Harmful places, although not fatal
If the tail, ears or fur got ripped of/attacked by someone else, it would greatly hurt your character, although possibly not kill them.
Places like the tail and ears; if they got ripped off, there is a chance your character will bleed to death, though.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:13:57 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:39:46 pm »
What You MUST Download

MassMarkings
Ringo and Delay's Item Pack

?To Join?
If you wish to join please type in this format
Code: [Select]
Username (in game) :
How active?
Character Name:
Personality:
Do you have a preset?
Age (optional):
Mass Markings (optional) :
Items (optional) :
Screenshot:

Ex.
Username (in game) : ~Stargazer~
How active? Weekends mostly, occasionally 4 - 5 pm EST on weekdays
Character Name: Breeze
Personality: Calm, kind, modest, and patient, Breeze is also very quiet and shy at times. She will stand up for what is right and fight to the death for her pack and family.
Do you have a preset? No
Age (optional) : 2 years
Mass Markings (optional) : None
Items (optional) : Ear Feather
Screenshot:

Then get on FearlHeart and go to Group >> Search >> The Tribe of Broken Shadows >> Send Join Request >> Your done ;)

If you still have questions about the pack/rules/appearance/ranks make sure to PM me ;)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:17:43 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: The Tribe of Broken Shadows ~ Plotted ? Semi Realistic ? Wolf RP ?
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 08:35:04 pm »
We have now finished the plot c8

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: ?The Tribe of Broken Shadows? Semi Lit ? Semi Real ? Wolf RP ?
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 02:45:58 am »
Bump
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:19:47 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 08:29:20 pm »
Bump c8

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 06:17:23 pm »
Bump

(Please join! We want more members!)

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: ?The Tribe of Broken Shadows? Lit ? Semi Real ? Wolf RP ?
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:58:22 pm »
We have changed our policy about literacy

Preset Download

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: ?The Tribe of Broken Shadows? Lit ? Semi Real ? Wolf RP ?
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 07:20:33 pm »
Bump

Preset Download