Author Topic: The Aletheian Regimes [11/20/18]  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • they call me the rice whisperer
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant | View Child-board for other Info <3
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 04:56:59 am »
4/11/18

- Catch up on our moves !

o ) APRIL EASTER PLOT
     An odd cavern was discovered off to the distance within Eastern Pass- but what is within it?
Escavationists of the Empire have set trails off to discover these new lands... however it has been weeks since they have returned, and the Consorts have grown weary- enough to bring the situation to the public members of the Empire. Our job is to locate and rescue this lost members- will we find them? How deep and how far can we travel into this cavern with little to no light at our aid. In the meanwhile, those lost within the caverns develop new ways to survive in these foreign living situations before they are rescued.

Will we think that the humans put us up to this? Only you all are able to find out... Gladiators, Artimeses, Priests, Sentinels, we are counting on you !

Current List of the Missing;
- Athene
- Romulus
- Xiomara
- Kallix
- Nunchi
- Komorebi
- Yugen
- Duriel
- Clayton
- Belka
- Alari
- Nicusor

o ) Promotion time !
    Hello everyone ! Head Council for The-Covenant have arrived !
    After weeks of consideration and very intense conversations- the Head Council have decided that we'll be needing some extra hands around our staffing positions, and as our Consorts are doing great jobs, two have been promoted, and two of our Beauties have been raised once! We hope that these changes will be able to benefit The-Covenant as we continue through this year and hope for many of you to continue to be active and participative with us. Thank you for sticking around for so long and supporting us on our journey. Every one of you are amazing to us; we love you all !

@Nicusor has been promoted to Crowned Consort !
    @Alari  has been promoted to Crowned Consort !
    @Hooper the Gay Trooper (Tivv) has been promoted to Consort !
    @Malach has been promoted to Consort !

o ) We have formally rivaled against Raze Empire !
    As this new rivalry begins, we hope to set off conflicts and battles to bring both members from both groups some entertainment ! OOC drama between groups are not tolerated and you will be removed if seen in creating havoc with the others.

o ) FHORF !
    The-Covenant, being both a feline and canine supportive group will attend both feline and canine festivities on April 21st and April 23nd ! We hope our members and anyone who chooses to join us will accompany us to the festivities and support all roleplaying communities out there !

o ) We are still open! Feel free to message any of us for more information or view the Child-board for an application / fill one out on the site.

Stay tuned! Covenant Logging out!

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 06:11:52 am »
WELCOME BACK TO THE EMPIRE !

4/23/18

APRIL PLOT
It appears that The-Covenant's April plot is coming to an end! As all members are gradually being found and rescued from the dark caverns after a month and a half long... something wrong wrong. The Crowned Consort of the Covenant has brought back a member's corpse to the head Arch, and to his demise, it appears that the Consort was he whom committed against the Empire's highest sin, a deathly heretic to punish the other to the grand depths of hell. Will this man become an Arbiter? Only justice will be able to tell....

ARCANE ORDER
The-Covenant has recently formed affiliations with [ARCANE ORDER] on 4/16/18 ! The two groups will urge interactions with one-another and hopefully bring upon a community within the Roleplaying home of Feral-Heart and set examples for those around us! We would like to welcome anyone to join these two groups and help support us as we continue our journey throughout the next few years.

SENTINEL PACK
The-Covenant Empire has rivaled against [SENTINEL PACK] on 4/19/18 ! Hopefully we are able to bring about In-Character drama and situations to keep our members busy ! Hopefully those who take part in both groups will be able to enjoy what is to come in the following future.
We will be meeting with Sentinel and holding our first IC Confrontation on 4/27/18 ! We request that Covenant members accompany us!

ICE BREAKERS W/ TC STAFF (Q/A)
To give our members a chance to learn more about who leads The-Covenant, and for those who have not read Staff Introductions, we will personally hold a Q/A night for you all to ask us questions ! (Appropriate ones, and questions that you would ask your own parent, of course.) We will love to hear what questions you all will have prepared for us! At the end of the Staff Q/A session, we have our own questions for you all ! Stay alert.

MOVIE NIGHTS & GAME NIGHTS
We have many things coming for you all ! Such as Movie Nights ! Anime Nights ! Cards Against Humanity, Town of Salem, and also Karaoke nights coming up for the month of May ! We hope that new members are able to join our community and have fun ! We have many things in store for our members, so perhaps you should join us to be able to take part in the roleplay and in the OOC fun ! We love each and every one of our members.

WE ARE OPEN
We are accepting members at all times ! If you don't catch us recruiting, apply here !
http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/board/16/join-applications

Important Links for You!

OUR SITE: http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/
OUR RULES: http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/12/empire-obligations
SINS OF THE EMPIRE: http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/51/highest-sins
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 06:14:17 am by TheCovenant »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2018, 06:38:07 am »

5/12/18

MAY PLOT
With the long living arbiter, Vos Drac remaining a missing figure among the higher officials within the society of the Empire, a Crowned Consort has turned his back against the authorities of the Gods and beliefs of The Covenant. A Crowned who was unable to live out the Covenant has committed treason and heresy. A new band of corruption will arise within the members of The Covenant. Who will remain loyal to the oath, and who will betray the Gods? We will see soon...

ALLIANCES | RIVALRIES
The-Covenant has recently cut off ties with [RAZE-EMPIRE] ! We are still in search of active rivals and/or allies who are active within the Feral-Heart game and would like to mingle with the Covenant community !

VISNEEL x MEMBER DAY
After a poll taken on the discord was casted, our members have voted for a Visneel x Member day In-game ! On this day, Head Council will provide the catering of various activities such as ice breakers, discord calls, hide and seek, and tons of activities that are to come ! Regular Feral-Heart members are able to join us as well, all are welcome ! You can find us lingering in Eastern-Pass, roleplaying or playing games ! The Date has been settled for June 3rd, 2018 at 6 PM EST!

TC STAFF (Q/A)
To give our members a chance to learn more about who leads The-Covenant, and for those who have not read Staff Introductions, we will personally hold a Q/A night for you all to ask us questions ! (Appropriate ones, and questions that you would ask your own parent, of course.) We will love to hear what questions you all will have prepared for us! At the end of the Staff Q/A session, we have our own questions for you all ! Stay alert.

MOVIE NIGHTS & GAME NIGHTS
We have many things coming for you all ! Such as Movie Nights ! Anime Nights ! Cards Against Humanity, Town of Salem, and also Karaoke nights coming up for the month of May ! We hope that new members are able to join our community and have fun ! We have many things in store for our members, so perhaps you should join us to be able to take part in the roleplay and in the OOC fun ! We love each and every one of our members.

BEAUTY APPLICATIONS HAVE OPENED
Beauty Applications have temporarily opened for [THREE] days! Visneel are currently looking into applicants to help us make The-Covenant a better place ! We're seeking out management to help us train our community of 50-60+ members ! We hope that we're able to see any of our members apply and become apart of our sacrificial team! We're not paid to do what we do. <3

REVISIONS
Task Revisions have been slightly altered to make it easier for members to complete their tasks in order to rank up! We encourage that you all make sure to try and roleplay with one another more rather than primarily focusing on ranking up ! The key of getting promoted is putting effort into getting to know those around you both IC and OOC. We have also added in rank up prizes so that it gives you all some motivation into wanting to complete tasks when you can, that way we don't all stay at Tier x !

WE ARE OPEN
We are accepting members at all times ! If you don't catch us recruiting, apply here !

Important Links for You!

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 12:56:08 am »

5/22/18

MAY PLOT (continued)
With the long living arbiter, Vos Drac remaining a missing figure among the higher officials within the society of the Empire, a Crowned Consort has turned his back against the authorities of the Gods and beliefs of The Covenant. A Crowned who was unable to live out the Covenant has committed treason and heresy. A new band of corruption will arise within the members of The Covenant. Who will remain loyal to the oath, and who will betray the Gods? We will see soon...

ALLIANCES | RIVALRIES
The-Covenant has recently formed an alliance with Opposing Empyrean! If you are interested in forming an alliance or rivalry with The Covenant, please shoot us a PM!

BEAUTY APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED
Beauty Applications have been closed! Congrats to
>Sarkis,
>Anderson,
and
>Kallix
for making it into our open Beauty spots! We hope to see so much hard work from you all!

ON THE MOVE
The Covenant has currently been staying in Eastern Pass, but it was about time for a move! We are now residing in Kiwimbi Beach! On the top right corner, that is where you can find us! If you ever want to join or have some fun, please come say hi! We could enjoy it!

WE ARE OPEN

Important Links for You!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:09:09 pm by TheCovenant »

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2018, 05:22:03 am »

U P D A T E
[6/12/18]

❂ JUNE PLOT ❂
A murder has occurred, and members of the Empire are left in a baffled state of mind. Who is the guilty convict whom will be tried with this horrible sin? To find out, the priests are tasked to closely examine the corpse and discover the truth behind what was left behind from this creature. The Priests, Sentinels, Gladiators, and Artemi are supposed to work together and settle on a decision to propose to Visneel upon who this guilty person is. With the clues that they are given, will they choose the correct guilty candidate?

❂ MOTM ❂
Member of the month nominations are open on TC's website in the praises section ! You're able to choose from THREE categories and provide three nominees that you deem fit for these qualifications !
> Most Social
> Most Creative
> Most Spirited
http://thecovenantempire.boards.net/thread/333/motm-nominations-june-2018

❂ VISNEEL Q/A DAY ❂
This is still being planned! Each Visneel will have their own voice channel / chatting channel in the discord for random members to enter into and ask them questions about themself, or about their character! This provides for a great opportunity for our members to get to know who's leading this group. The date is still to be planned, and nothing has been completely finalized YET !

❂ MISSING ❂
It appears that the Gliatto Kallix has been captured.. but by.. who? Bloodshed has been found in the high hills of the encampment, causing bewilderment and troublesome confusion among Visneel and the Beauties. Gladiators are concerned about their leader, and is also puzzled by how anyone had breached their exterior protection borders... what will happen to the Gliatto? Where has he gone, and how will they work together to find him?

❂ THE COVENANT OFFICIAL TRAILER+MOVIE ❂
After months of writing script, recording, editing, and working hard on our upcoming trailer+movie release for The Covenant Empire, we will be glad to state that the trailer+movie should be released within the next two months! Until then, stay tuned for updates ! We're working on something to be more visually enticing to capture your attention if you're wishing to join The Covenant Empire! You'll get a look into how we operate and work together!

❂ 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY ❂
Dear The Covenant,
I want to personally say that I'm greatful for everyone still here, and everyone who is wishing to stick around for as long as I'm able to keep TC going. It takes a lot of energy, strength, and diligence to keep TC the way it is, and I want to give kudos to all of Visneel, all of our Members, and all of our Beauties who make TC what it is. If I didn't have Visneel, I wouldn't be able to make the decisions that I have to make today. We all work together and joke around, but we know when to work and when it's not time for jokes. Visneel, thank you for being by my side and supporting me throughout this ride. To our Beauties, we wouldn't be able to train everyone and keep providing for our members something to do if it weren't for you guys to keep up with Visneel- because some days we're just a mess.
To my amazing members, who may or may not still be interested in TC, or whatever, I still want to say that you're great.
I used to think that what I do for TC is pointless. Hours put into recruiting, sleepless nights working on new updates, site changes, reformatting, new plots, so many things that we do in secret for you all is from our own blood sweat and tears. Visneel, me, beauties, we aren't paid to run a group, but we choose to be there for everyone because you all bring us happiness.

❂ ALLIANCES | RIVALRIES ❂
The-Covenant has cut off ties with [Opposing Empyrean] ! If you are interested in forming an alliance or rivalry with The Covenant, please shoot us a PM!

❂WE ARE OPEN❂

[Important Links for You!]

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
Re: The Aletheian Regimes [11/20/18]
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2018, 04:47:07 am »

[Discord Update]

U P D A T E
[11/20/18]

❂ THE COVENANT EMPIRE ❂
"Dear The Covenant,

I want to personally say that I'm grateful for everyone still here, and everyone who is wishing to stick around for as long as I'm able to keep TC going. It takes a lot of energy, strength, and diligence to keep TC the way it is, and I want to give kudos to all of Visneel, all of our Members, and all of our Beauties who make TC what it is. If I didn't have Visneel, I wouldn't be able to make the decisions that I have to make today. We all work together and joke around, but we know when to work and when it's not time for jokes. Visneel, thank you for being by my side and supporting me throughout this ride. To our Beauties, we wouldn't be able to train everyone and keep providing for our members something to do if it weren't for you guys to keep up with Visneel- because some days we're just a mess.

To my amazing members, who may or may not still be interested in TC, or whatever, I still want to say that you're great.

I used to think that what I do for TC is pointless. Hours put into recruiting, sleepless nights working on new updates, site changes, reformatting, new plots, so many things that we do in secret for you all is from our own blood sweat and tears. Visneel, beauties, and I we aren't paid to run a group, but we choose to be there for everyone because you all bring us happiness. "
Some of you all may remember this message, from our 6 month landmark with The Covenant Empire. I am here to say that TC will be coming back, but new and improved ! On the day of our Hiatus Break with TC, I notified you all that TC will be coming back on day, and what better time would be bring the group back... near our one year anniversary ! Everything will be explained below.
Happy reading, and welcome back you guys !

❂ THE ALETHEIAN REGIMES | 11 / 20 / 18 ❂
After The Covenant went on hiatus, a group known as Sanguis Apex Order, or SAO was released to the public and a placement for where our current members could lodge and seek a refuge group to remain at until further actions were taken against TC's temporary closing.

Visneel have worked for countless months to bring this hardworking, great effort-filled update to all of our members in both SAO and TC. We have shaped The Covenant Empire, a single kingdom into Three, now known as The Aletheian Regimes.

VANAHEIM

EVERMORE

ANDOR

The three mighty nations of Aletheia, struggling to defeat religious injustice but shy from persecution of the Royal monarchy. What will you become? Will you gain trust from the Royal family? Let's see...

Here's a sneak peak at the History of Aletheia!
Aletheia originally was one nation, filled with varied bloodlines. There were no claims to rule, and it very much worked as a democracy. As much as a democracy could be in those primitive times. All the families worked together to keep everyone fed, but as time went on and resources were plentiful and easier to find, there was less of a need to work together to survive. The growing numbers of natives began to spend more time contemplating their surroundings, why things were they way they were, and what happened to them after they passed on.

Most assumed that mother nature dominated their lives, while a few radical families were set on believing that a higher power was governing over their lives. Those who worshipped the earth were recognized as pagans, while the outcasts who believed in a higher power recognized themselves as Calcethic. These families eventually gathered up enough support that they believed they could rule over all of Aletheia, and drive out the “silly and uneducated” pagans. Wars were waged between the groups, and lives lost on either sides. Certain bloodlines were wiped out, or otherwise came very close to disappearing. The three families who were most influential on the Clacethic side were those of the Vanaheim, Andor, and Evermore bloodlines. Though, by no means, were these families able to work together. Each one wanted the power for themselves, and thus the land of Aletheia was split.
But you might ask, what happened to The Covenant Empire in-character?
A plague struck the lands after Ichigo departed from Kiwimbi Beaches with his family. There was no turning back for him, and therefore the Gods cursed the homeland of the Empire, bringing it down with anyone who remained. Those who could escaped, escaped. Few of the generals couldn't make it fast enough and parted ways with the world in the plague and the destruction of the land. The Gods, now gone, will never forget what has happened to their land, the onslaught of the destruction that they, themselves have havoced.

For those who are excited for this update and whish to remain with us as we continue our journey, Welcome !
You are free to contact Re_concile#0713 on Discord to see which Kingdom you will join and find a proper rank for your new Character. Welcome :)

We are glad to bring to you all, The Aletheian Regimes. Welcome back to the Empires !

OUR SITE : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/
OBLIGATIONS : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/thread/38/aletheias-ooc-obligations?page=1&scrollTo=42
JOIN APPLICATIONS : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/thread/5/join-application-template?page=1&scrollTo=5
OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/BjxzcP9

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |

Offline Dinhosaurr

• Experienced Traveler
    • RE-CONCILE
    • Re_concile
    • View Profile
Re: The Aletheian Regimes [11/20/18]
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2018, 04:35:46 am »

[Update]

U P D A T E
[12/25/18]

❂ THE ALETHEIAN REGIMES ❂
Hello all ! Staff are coming to update about the delayed activity of the Group.
The Aletheian Regimes will not be back in business until January 10th, until then, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!

OUR SITE : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/
OBLIGATIONS : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/thread/38/aletheias-ooc-obligations?page=1&scrollTo=42
JOIN APPLICATIONS : http://thealetheianregimes.boards.net/thread/5/join-application-template?page=1&scrollTo=5
OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/BjxzcP9

⁎⁎⁎
| pfp asawillow |
| sig peachano3o |