Author Topic: The Primeval Hunt [OPEN for staff]  (Read 895 times)

Offline ThePrimevalHunt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • OPEN for staff
    • View Profile
The Primeval Hunt [OPEN for staff]
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:28:30 am »
The Primeval Hunt
- Semi-realistic
- Discorded
- To-be sited
- Literate
- Mapless
- Mutated-Sabertooth

The Primeval Hunt is a roleplay set in Kibou Ridge. The roleplay focuses on a strand of mutation on the Sabertooth tigers. They're thick-furred, incredibly long-fanged and ravenous beasts that live and breathe their law of honour in their icy caverns in the depth of their mountains. Whilst one tribe focuses on their godly ancestors, the other is rumoured to sharpen their claws on their own-kind's bones. Do you dare to prove this rumour wrong?

The roleplay is currently seeking staff; moderators, a map-maker and a site-maker. Either message us here or email us at [email protected].

Current staff:
-featherfalle (admin, owner, creator).
- [Mustangia] (co-admin, co-owner).
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:30:32 pm by ThePrimevalHunt »

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Primeval Hunt [OPEN for staff]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:55:52 am »
I find this RP concept really interesting! I'm currently open for a map project if you are still in need. Here are some examples of my work on DA: https://www.deviantart.com/kangarooirwin/gallery/48455356/Maps
Websites are also quite fun for me, I work with proboards mainly and am experienced with coding on it.
I also cannot guarantee I'd be active enough currently, but I'd love to join as a member.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 01:29:34 pm »
Seems interesting. The last Saber tooth rp i joined spammed spider pics, so I hope that won't happen again. Question though. Strictly Sabertooth's, or can there be Dire wolves n such? Multi species rps are always more fun than just one species. And I myself am also a map maker as the person above me. Atm I am working on a map, but as long as it isn't to big of a map I can work on both. But I do take payment. More info on that here: https://www.deviantart.com/charvitehwerewolf/journal/Random-s-map-Commissions-Open-732767966
Merrp

Offline ThePrimevalHunt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • OPEN for staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 11:28:56 pm »
Replies have been sent through private messages to the above interests.
The Primeval Hunt.
- featherfalle