Author Topic: Crater Falls: Gauging Interest  (Read 1282 times)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Crater Falls: Gauging Interest
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:59:07 pm »

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to view this thread. Currently, this is just to gauge interest in the RP before I open it. It would be nice to know whether or not people would be interested in it before I officially open it. I am seeking feedback and critiques, please leave some below, even if you do not wish to join.

PLEASE NOTE
We are not currently open and accepting members, again, this is purely to see if there would be any interest in this RP.

Crater Falls is a TLK based role-play group, that takes place within the game Feral Heart. We have our very own custom map, pride ourselves on our literacy and fun, engaging role-play, and a relaxed, enjoyable environment. Our story takes place within a volcanic crater fed by a waterfall. Here, a pride of lions resides. They are protective of their home, and are quite secretive to the outside world. However, they are open to accepting newcomers, provided they do not threaten the peace. Made up of a traditional Hierarchy, they are ruled by a King and Queen, and protected by their own Lion Guard. As the pride grew, the formation of ranks such as Lord, Lady and General were created to help run the Pride.

Greetings, wanderer....

Welcome to our home. This crater was formed many generations ago, when the Great Kings reached down their paws, scooping out the Earth to form this haven. Our ancestors found refuge here, away from other prides and hardships. Here, we have flourished, safe in our secret abode. As a symbol of the life this crater gives, the Great Kings gifted us with the Falls, who's water blesses all who dwell here.
Welcome, to Crater Falls.

http://craterfalls.boards.net/

To avoid heavy image spamming, please take a look at our DA gallery, here:
https://www.deviantart.com/crater-falls/gallery/67694680/The-Map

Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Tambourine

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Better known as Tamboob. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Crater Falls: Gauging Interest
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 12:06:22 am »
Ooooo not gonna lie, I'd be totally down for a RP like this! I always enjoyed RPing TLK back in Bonfire with my own OC's, so this would be a a wonderful experience!

Totally have my interest! Honestly might start conceiving a character in case this does become a reality.
Icon by AkumiIrako on dA <3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 12:06:33 am »

Whoooooa!! this sounds like it would be an amazing roleplay, definitely something I would join!
artwork by dehvina

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 12:31:03 am »
Oh my goooosh, I'm so excited it's gotten such positive attention so fast! Thank you so much for the feedback <3 This is something I've wanted to do for a while now, and it's so encouraging to here from the community.
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 12:46:56 am »
Aaa I'm loving the idea of this! Fantastic work Kanga! This is for sure an interesting concept. +floofs <3

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 01:13:35 am »
I'm interested! Definitely an intriguing RP concept, I might join if you plan on opening it :o

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 02:19:09 am »
I've been craving a Lion King based role-play for quite some time. I love your concept and would absolutely consider joining as soon as possible!

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥