Author Topic: EXPRESS YOURSELF - A new FH group  (Read 1034 times)

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
EXPRESS YOURSELF - A new FH group
« on: September 03, 2019, 04:43:58 am »
Hey Feralfloofs! As you can tell by the title, I am starting(well, I've already opened it) a new group. And what is this group exactly? Well, below I will tell you more information on it!! :D :D :D

Express yourself is for all those who are ''creators'' and ''non-creators'' on Feralheart. And no, it's not secluded and private to only those who are professional in whatever they do. Anyone is free to join, but needs to understand what the group is for and about. It is mostly focused on the creators, the people who create and do creative things. Example are: Art, theatre, music videos, photography, map making, preset making, and more! To mention theatre, by the way, is really important to me because I do it in person and to have it in feralheart means a WHOLE lot to me. My idea for it is pretty simple, too. I will talk more about it below!

BRINGING THEATRE TO THE GAME!!: As mentioned, theatre means a lot to me. To see it on Feralheart would be a neat expierence! So here is my idea:
  • Created characters that are original or made entirely by the person(s)
  • A theatre map!!
  • Memorized script or not memorized(you can read off one, it's easy. Memorizing is if you want practice
  • You can record this! People who can't come see it may want to see it on the tubes

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
Re: EXPRESS YOURSELF - A new FH group
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 05:36:29 am »
Gonna go ahead and move this over to the Groups Advertisment Board! ^^

Offline Arandomperson