Author Topic: Outside the pack (Chapter two)  (Read 2418 times)

shzgdfg

Outside the pack (Chapter two)
« on: August 06, 2011, 04:03:28 pm »
                                (Chapter two)Outside the pack.
  "Wait a minute.Soul?"akira asked"Yeah?Whats freezing?"Soul replyied."Remember back in Snowflake how you could do anything with water.You know freezeing,boiling,making it come out of thin air..."Akira said"Oh yeah..one problem.There is not enough water to get us out but,I think I could make an Ice-shard that might work."Soul concentraites carefully as she makes the water levitate and join together and shapes it into a little spear-shape.She freezes it so its solid which makes it lighte blue and stable with a sharp point."Ok, this isnt the best ice-shard but it may work."She picked up the ice-shard and carefully aimed"Steady...ready...WATER!"she threw the shard with all her alpha strength and it the left side of the metal box.
   The shard made a small hole,probably about 7 inches.The shard melted after Soul picked it up and boiled it."Well nice-try soul."akira said softly.Soul started hitting the boxes sides with her shoulders"OPEN.OPEN OPEN!"she yelled."SOUL!...WHAT...ARE...YOU...DOING???!!!!"Akira yelled back.Soul Stopped for a moment to answer Akira"Trying to get out!"Then she started again bumping her shoulders with all her alpha strength which made the box tip of the back of the truck and start rolling down a grassy hill"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"they both screamed bummping into each other over and over agin.
                                                                        Thats chapter two.Hoped ya liked it.
-SoulSufer

shzgdfg

Re: Outside the pack (Chapter two)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:57 pm »

shzgdfg

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 06:04:22 pm »
Oh forgot 1 more tinsy-tiny thing.I probably will post chapter 3 today.yep I will but chapter 4 will come out after a couple of comments.

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 06:36:24 pm »
interesting story :O) one thing though, its kinda hard to read as the grammar is a bit incorrect. just some constructive critisism, but it meant to be a space after each full stop, like this. "Wait a minute. Soul?" Akira asked. "Yeah? What's freezing?" Soul replied. it's a cool story so far though! :O)
im back!

shzgdfg

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 05:52:03 pm »
interesting story :O) one thing though, its kinda hard to read as the grammar is a bit incorrect. just some constructive critisism, but it meant to be a space after each full stop, like this. "Wait a minute. Soul?" Akira asked. "Yeah? What's freezing?" Soul replied. it's a cool story so far though! :O)
Oh sorry bout the grammar.I type to fast.Its cuz I talk while im doing it and I forget its on computer.and Thx im posting chapter3 today!

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:33:22 pm »
cool! :)
im back!