Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Chapter 4: BlackStar's Past  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Chapter 4: BlackStar's Past
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:27:04 pm »
It has been 4 years since BlackStar and her other Elite Guards were banished from their former pack. Galahan, the alpha male of the Whiteblood Wolves, had died from a very deadly diese. Fraya, the alpha female of the Whiteblood Wolves, was getting very old and weak. Seeing how that she has no more pups to be the next alpha, she had no choice but to appoint her only living daughter Saskiri, but Saskiri wanted to be the alpha as soon as possible, so one night she asked her mother to join a long walk with her and Fraya agreed. Once they far away where no wolf could hear them, Saskiri attacked her weak mother. But before Fraya died she said to Saskiri "You did it. You killed my pups." and died. Saskiri smirk evily at her dead mother and left her body to rot. She retunred to the pack with fake tears rolling down her face and told everyone that a bear had kill Fraya. So then all wolves knew that now she was the new alpha of the pack. Saskiri enjoyed her days as alpha, but she had a feeling that something was going to happen to her.

At the Badlands, BlackStar and Mitira were the only ones left of the Elite Guards. The rest had died from stravation or illness. Then BlackStar said to Mitira "Ugh! I've had enough of this place! We need to set the score straight with Saskiri. Or at least I need to. I mean everyone is dead just because were living here! I just want to kill Saskiri!" Mitira tried to calm down BlackStar by saying "I know and so do I, but we can't go back. Were banished!"
"I know Mitira, but i'm not going to sit here and watch you die next, or you watching me die next! I'm going to defeat Saskiri in the name of the pups who died, the other Elite Guards, and for both of our lives! Tonight we trian."

That night they trianed in the moonless night. They practiced stealth, speed, strength, and endurance. They kept doing this for a whole month. This helped them to survive in the Badlands from death and illness. Until one night, they decided to take a break from training and thought they were good enough to take down Saskiri. But BlackStar had the same dream again, but she turned into her powerful form and attacked Mitira as if she was Saskiri. BlackStar couldn't see through her power. All she kept hearing was "Kill her. Kill her now BlackStar!" then the dream ended and she woke up with blood all over her face and saw that she had accidently killed Mitira in her sleep. BlackStar collapsed with shock and her heart broken. She cried so hard that she howled up to the sky and said "I'm sorry Mitira! I'm so sorry!" then everything went black.

Next thing she knew, she saw her mother looking at her. Her mother was a pure white wolf with rose red eyes. She was sitting across from BlackStar. "Mother?"  BlackStar asked. "Yes its me BlackStar." her mother said in a soothing calm voice. "Mother I missed you so long. Where were you after all these years?" Her mother's ears folded back and said "BlackStar... Do you remember waking up alone without me or anyone?"
"Yes."
"BlackStar. We have a lot of things to talk about. You see when you were born, the moon had moved in front of the sun and the sun turned black, but shined like a star. This happens when there is a wolf who is cursed. The alphas at your birth pack said that we had to kill you before you turned 2 years old. I argued with them to let you live, so we decied to make a deal: you would live, but you had to be kicked out of the pack at 6 weeks... and I... I die."
BlackStar's eyes widen with shock and sadness. Her mother continued. "But when you were living with us, every wolf was dying in there sleep even if they were heathly and young. So the rest of the pack killed me and one of the alphas took you far away and then we all died." BlackStar thought about the dreams that she has been having and realised that she was cursed.
"Do you remember your dreams BlackStar?"
"Yes... So I guess I am cursed."
"I'm sorry BlackStar. I wish I was there for you, but-"
"I know mother... I know. And I still have to defeat Saskiri right?"
"Yes. To free those wolves from her power." She then shows what Saskiri has been doing and Saskiri has been killing any wolves who dared threaten her for anything and in returned either killed them or there pups.

BlackStar then realized her true duty: to help those wolves from Saskiri. Her mother said good bye to her and left. Then BlackStar woke up and said to herself "Don't worry mother. I will take down Saskiri and find a way to control my power."

IF YOU PLAY AQUA'S THEME FROM KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP AT THE PART WHERE BLACKSTAR MEETS HER MOM TO ALL THE WAY DOWN, ITS SOOO SAD
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:11:07 pm by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: Wolf Eyes Chapter 4: BlackStar's Past
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:56 pm »
wow this is a fantastic story i loved reading it thank you for posting it +nuzzle

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Chapter 4: BlackStar's Past
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 01:06:24 am »
awww thank you!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.