Author Topic: AkumaInu  (Read 1937 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
AkumaInu
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:19:40 am »
AkumaInu
Chapter 1
Becoming a inugami

I know there's hell on earth, and my master wants me to find it, the hard way. My master thought I was damned. I guess I am, since I cause nothing but trouble. Now I'm tied up to a stake outside, starving to death. At one point my master came out told me this: "Your pain is nothing compared to mine." Why did my master tell me that? I'm not sure.

After 5 days and nights I felt like my guts were being eaten. Sometimes my master's son would come out and sneak me some yakiniku,1 but I try to reject his offer. Otherwise the result would be my throat ripped out if I swallowed it.

Another day pasted. I began to feel light-headed and high. Suddenly everything turned to darkness, then clear again. I stood above my black and white body. It looked pityful and limp. What the hell? I'm dead? I asked myself. Suddenly I could hear weeping. I looked inside my master's house and his own family crying. My heart sank. Oh wait, I don't have one. But I did have a wish. A dying wish for me to eat, but it was not promised. The family continued to cry. I felt a prick of anger. Were they crying tears of joy? I didn't want to know. I knew my master was happy though. There was a forest on the other side of the house. I thought it would be wonderful to live life of a hiragana2.

yakiniku1: The Japanese word for 'cooked meat'
 hiragana2: The Japanese word for 'spirit'

(I lost my alibility to type stories  :P Oh well)

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
Re: AkumaInu
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:09:02 pm »
OMG! EPIC! :D
menacing.