Poll

What do you think this story might be about?

A random lion eating pie?
0 (0%)
PIE!
0 (0%)
Leo being a lion who bladda?
2 (100%)
RAWR?
0 (0%)
READ THA STORY! LOL
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Leo's loss  (Read 1857 times)

Offline icepelt454

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I some what support zadr,IF its cute and not rape.
    • View Profile
Leo's loss
« on: November 13, 2011, 06:17:36 pm »
 :o A large yellow tabby striped LION cub (LOL) walks through a small nursery looking for a tabby she cat kitten.He finds her only after stepping on her tail."LEO YOU IDIOT!" The tabby lion cub just sat down and smiled. "Hey Dove Flight." The she kitten flicked her ears and mewed."I've told you before and so has DarkSky, I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY TRAINING YET." Leo just luaghed and mewed."So?" Dove Flight looked agrivated. "IT means that intill your father finds me a tutor or what ever I CAN NOT GO HUNTING OR ON PATROLS WITH YOU." Leo's ears flicked and he mewed. "Oh...." Dove smiled and spread her toes out and raised the same paw.Leo back rolled. "HEY! DON'T WEB ME!!!" They both went into a playful tussel.A large black maned lion stepped in to the nursery and Leo bumped into the lion's front leg while tussiling.Dove and Leo did what most kittens would do.They scrambled off of each other and mewed at the same time."IT WAS THEIR FAULT!!!" THe black maned lion just smiled and layed down next to Leo and mewed."Hello son." Leo ran up to his dad and pounced him playfully and yowled when he landed in his father's mane and was now lost in it."DAD! I'M LOST!!!" He yowled. The black maned lion just rolled over knocking the dazed cub out of his mane. "There." The lion purred.Dove just curled up and watched from a distance.She was and always had been afraid of the leader.The male lion picked Leo up by the scruff and set him beside Dove.Then layed down beside Leo and asked."Do you two want to hear the story of they human and cat battle?" Both of the young cats got frizzed tails and mwed in reply."YES PLEASE!!!" THey had heard the story plenty of times but wanted to hear it again.   (TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWO.)

Offline icepelt454

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Leo's loss
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:21:01 pm »
I am still waiting to get the game back so I might not write chapter two for a while and my sister is literally REFUSING to help me so.....You get the picture.....

Offline icepelt454

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Leo's loss
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 06:46:52 pm »
Icepelt454: THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!! >:3