Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter 2: Rumors (FINALLY DONE!!)  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Book 2 - Chapter 2: Rumors (FINALLY DONE!!)
« on: November 27, 2011, 03:48:12 am »
Ever since when Luko and his pack left the Death Flower Pack, Mikuru has been very loney and board. Every day she would sit under the tree that her and DarkStripe last played together and stare at the ground with a look of depression on her face. Seare has notice her every day like that and starts to wonder if he made the right choice by kicking out Luko and his pack. The other pups don't really notice Mikuru because they're too busy playing with each other. One day, Seare went up to Mikuru and said "Hey Mikuru, I've notice that your board all the time and I was wondering if you want to go to Moon Lake."
She then looks up at her father and says "Hmm? Oh no. I'm fine."
"Are you sure? We can fish together."
"No. I'm alright" then she curled up and sighed. So Seare didn't want to bother her so he, and some of the others, went off to hunt.

Then 3 pups noticed her and they giggled to each other. Then they approched her and one of them said "Are you sad because your boyfriend is gone?" Mikuru quickly looked up at them and said "He's not my boyfriend!" she growled. Then the 3 pups laughed and another one said "Yeah right! Everyone knows he's a traitor and a theif like his dad. Ha! Ha! Ha!" they laughed. Then Mikuru got up and said "SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" then she tackled one of them and bit the pup on the leg hard and the pup yelped in pain. The other 2 knocked her down and bit and clawed her. Then she got up and clawed both of their faces and took one of them by the scruff and threw it at the others knocking them down and they got up and scamperd away. Mikuru growled at them and yelled to them "Yeah you better run!" "Mikuru!" said her father. Her ears quickly folded back and knew that she was in trouble. "Come here young lady!" Mikuru slowly walked to her father with her head hanging low and stopped in front of him. "Yes, father?" she said in a soft voice. Her dad glared at her in anger and said to her "Why would you do that to your fellow pack members!?" he snarled. Mikuru slowly looked up at her father and said "They... they were-"
"They were what!?" he snapped at her.
"They were making fun of DarkStripe and me! I had to do something father! I couldn't let them bully me around like that! What was I supposed to do!? Pretened that they'er not there even though when I can still hear and feel the insults being thrown at me and DarkStripe!?" Seare finally understood why his daughter was like this and why she attacked those 3 pups and now he was starting to regret kicking Luko and his pack out, but he knew that Luko and the wolves that went with him to go hunt put his pack in danger and he was afraid that if they stayed in the pack, his pack would be in danger by those dragons. "I'm out of here!" Mikuru yelled at her dad and ran off past her dad, some of the other wolves and her mother and went to Moon Lake. Her mother noticed that she was angry and upset and tried to go after her, but Seare caught up to Luna and that she needs some time to calm down.

About an hour later, Mikuru finally made it to Moon Lake. She was still angry and upset. She felt like that she could just kill everyone. She walked to the edge of the water and sat down and stared at her reflection. Then she mumbled to herself "What do they know about DarkStripe? Nothing, that's what!" she growled and slapped the surface of the water with her paw. Then, suddenly, she began to cry. Her tears rolled down her face and dripped into the water. She looked up at the sky and yelled "Why did this have to happen!? Why am I not allowed to see DarkStripe again!?" and then collasped to the ground crying.

In Sakura Hills, DarkStripe was feeling like Mikuru. He missed her very much and didn't play with the other pups. His mind was only set on seeing Mikuru again. He really wished to play with her again or at least see her. On most days, when no one was looking, he would just sneak off to this small valley that he found the first time he went off. He was fed up with not being able to see Mikuru. So, he made up a plan that only he knows about and was not going to tell anyone else in his pack. The plan was that in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping, he would go to Shinga Forest and would be able to see Mikuru and if he was quiet enough, maybe he would be able to talk to her, but for now he was just going to sneak off to his spot and hang there until night fell.

Night fell quickly in all of Aria and now DarkStripe was ready to put his plan into action. He went back to his pack to see if everyone was asleep and they were and then DarkStripe quietly, but quickly, trotted away from them. About three hours past until DarkeStripe finally made it to the Shinga Forest, but after walking about a mile, he stumbled upon the Moon Lake. The moon was full that night and the water was so clear and the water looked like as if you could walk on it. The moon's reflection against the water was so beautiful and DarkStripe could see everything. Then he noticed a pup that was sleeping near the water's edge. He looked closer at it and realized it was Mikuru! He was so excited to see her again and he trotted up to her and shook her a bit to wake her up. Mikuru slowly woke up and looked to see who was shaking her. As she looked to see who it was, she thought she saw DarkStripe and she said quietly, "DarkStripe?" He was about to say something, until he heard someone coming and ran away as fast as he could. Seare had come to take Mikuru back home and he walked the entire time. Then he noticed something russling in the bushes behind them. Mikuru looked up at her father and said: "Dad, is something wrong? What's back there?" Seare looked at Mikuru and said: "Nothing. Must be a sqirrle." And they returned home. As soon as they were far from where DarkStripe was hiding, he poked his head out of the bushes and see them walking away and he said to himself quietly, "Mikuru.... I miss you." Then he returned home.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:17:23 am by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.