Author Topic: When the Moon turns Red  (Read 1505 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
When the Moon turns Red
« on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:21 am »
This is a story to help me get my literature skills and everything else up to par, I hope you enjoy this, cause im actually hoping to get in to making stories. Thanks for reading (If you like it leave a topic and I will post more, even if there is just one person :])

The night was young as the moon slowly set, there was no plants, no water, no life at all, only the pure white ground between the two animals staring each other down, knowing full well, this will be their last fight maybe. The fight would be, over the creation, the creation of what is what many asked, but no one was there to witness it, however, it is stated in the book of the flowers, that the wolf and lion would fight, over the power of man. The outcome, would be either darkness for the beginning world, or light, with a new power made to open a beauty so unknown it would change the earth forever. So it would sustain life, and no death.
    However, the wolf was all but darkness, there was a never ending shadow casted upon its fur, its piercing white eyes had no pupils, but it was nothing but pure evil, While the lion, with its pure white body, brighter then the moon with black piercing eyes, looked straight at the wolf, unflinching in the relentless stare. They started running, biting and slashing the fur of the others, but no fur fell, just the shades of black and white, mixing, the blood of both creating a new world. They continued to this day apparently, it is said that they tied, but in the end only one would win, which means, the fight is not over.