Author Topic: Razor's destiny  (Read 1294 times)

Offline KayKay

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • laughter is the best medicine
    • STEAM_0:0:170006685
    • View Profile
Razor's destiny
« on: February 26, 2012, 08:43:23 am »
                                                                         Razors destiny

chapter 1
It was a winding night in the southen range of moon woods. its a home of a powerful pack of wolves....WOLF GODS AND GODESSES.

The moon shined bright as a black wolf with blue divne markings made tracks in the snow one by one they came closer and closer. he looked up at the moon he lowered his ears to touch his heavenly head. he let out a cold tuned howl that echoed around the moon woods. "Razor..." said the alpha male. "yes?, nightly?" he asked. the alpha had a look of bad news in his eyes. "your farther...waka, he has gone missing" said nightly. "dad?....he has gone missing hows mom?" he asked the alpha. nightly could see the tears in razors eyes. "how?" he said. 
nightly sighed his green eyes glaring at the moon. "Young one..." he said. "its called...A VIRUS" he said. Razor did not flinch. "A virus?" he said. "Yes...Only the strongest will survive...weak will perish" he said. razors red eyes all most turned to fire. "a virus? why...WHAT where when?" he said. "when did it spread...What started it?" he said. but the alpha was looking strange. "nightly?" he gasped. nightlys eyes had cracks around the outside his body crampled up his eyes grew short his teeth turning into poisined knifes. he laughed. and laughed. "A..a..Alpha?" he said. "Get away...go away...or die" razor sat there frozen the pack wide eyed. "Do it...before i attack you" he yelled.  "NO DONT HE IS OUR LEADER!". "DO IT BEFORE IT SPREADS".  yelled the pack. "DO IT!" yelled nightly. nightly went to attack razor but he bit his neck before he lay a paw on him. "a...a..alpha?" he said. ""im sorry....."  razor howled and so did the pack.

"since that ill-fated day"
"i have never forgot"
"but, i know its not ended"
"there will be more bloodshed"
"and more lives will be lost"
"may all the inoccent souls..."
"rest in peace"
𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
                               ▬▬▬
                                            𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢  𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹  𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝑰𝑻 𝑯𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑺.