Author Topic: Neverending Love  (Read 1099 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
Neverending Love
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:52 pm »
It was friday night, that Ashla and Leonard were born, Leonard (Or Leo for short)was born as a Pridelander and Ashla was a Outlander. It was lucky they were born because Ashla was Princess of Outlands and Leo Prince of Pridelands, 4 months later Leo and Ashla became young cubs they both got taught how to fight outlanders and pridelanders. But once Leo had trotted off into the Outlands he bumped into Ashla. Ashla's aqua shining eyes glared at him and snapped "WHO are you?!" Leonard's very light blue eyes stared at her and he replied slowly "L-Leonardo.. A.. Pridelander.." Ashla exclaimed " Leo what?!" She tilted her head and said more calmly "S-sorry its just i've never heard a name like that" Ashla's father Artaxerxes, walked up behind her and roared "ASHLA!" Leonardo's father Simha heard and ran to find Leo. He saw Leo with Ashla and grabbed him snarling at Ashla and Arataxerxes "What are you doing with my cub?.." Ashla got picked up by her father and they both got carried off with drooped ears as if to say they wanted to stay with each other. When home they had to stay inside the den..( End of Chapter 1) 1 Year later they were adults, they were reguarly sneaking out to see each other, one day their parents let them stay out 24 hours day and night, that night they fell in love Simha was taking a walk when he saw them laying next to each other.. He felt like killing Ashla, but he knew Leonardo would run away and become an Outlander.. He had to run before they saw him.. An hour later Leonardo and Ashla had gone home. In the morning Simha was sitting outside the den with a subtle frown, as soon as Leo had walked out he stopped in front of his father and asked "What?" His father snarled but sighed "Nothing.." He slashed around and walked off to find a drink, in the Outlands when Ashla had woken up she had walked into the pridelands and rolled onto her back watching the clouds. (End of chapter 2)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:48:09 pm by Freya Webb »
hi, i'm frankie!