Author Topic: ~The Dragon Clans~ In need of characters! And some other things...  (Read 3100 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Dragon Clans~ In need of characters! And some other things...
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 01:54:06 pm »
Yes, I did and thank you, you get one too! *floof for ya!*

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 04:53:26 am »
I think I'll just make some random characters that you can put into your story if you ever feel like it... Just 'cause I'm a weirdo. x3

Full Name: Tua Kemen
Nickname: Tua
Clan: Ground
Breath: Hm... I'm not sure what you'd like here. x3
Description: Tua is a long-bodied, slender-framed creature with a fine coat of pebble-like scales. Her wings are bat-like and a rusty-black in color, whereas her body is generally a solid amber color. Her jaw is square, and all along it and her snout are powerful plates that she is able to use like a battering ram - especially against hard packed earth.
Personality: Tua is a good-natured female with many ideas to add to any situation, but she sometimes makes rash decisions that can lead her and her friends into trouble. She usually means well, and it's hard to keep her down-in-the-dumps, though her cheeriness may get on others' nerves.
Strengths: Helpfulness, Compassion, Strength
Weaknesses: Patience, Seems to lack common-sense
Role: Semi-Protagonist (main character)

Full Name: MoriLumna
Nickname: N/A
Clan: Storms
Breath: Lightning
Description: He is sleek and attractive to look at, but his deep blue scales are jagged and rough, though they glimmer in the light. Both wings can lift him at high speeds, though their maneuvering abilities are just a little lacking due to brute strength. His tail is long and whiplike with a golden antler-looking protrusion that matches the single trail of spines that lead down his spine.
Personality: MoriLumna is an old-fashioned dragon who has countless 'rules' that he lives by, but he is extremely territorial and protective.
Strengths: Muscle-power, Morals
Weaknesses: Friendliness, Ability to understand others' emotions
Role: Probably Antagonist...?

I'm bored... :I

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 04:51:36 pm »
Chur not a weirdo x.x I think they're awesome! And for Ground Dragons, they breathe these weak little sparks of flame XD And lol, Tua's strengths include her strength. xD

Anyway, I like Tua and MoriLumna. You made them both quite realistic (as far as realistic dragons go). I might just change MoriLumna's name to Lumna, but Tua's name sounds good. Thanks for the suggestions!

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 06:20:03 pm »
Chur not a weirdo x.x I think they're awesome! And for Ground Dragons, they breathe these weak little sparks of flame XD And lol, Tua's strengths include her strength. xD

Anyway, I like Tua and MoriLumna. You made them both quite realistic (as far as realistic dragons go). I might just change MoriLumna's name to Lumna, but Tua's name sounds good. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hehe. Okay, well I'm glad I could be of some assistance... in the idea department. owo Heh. ^-^ -floof- Good luck on your story!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 11:47:22 pm »
Thanks! The first chapter is taking me forever to complete. >.<