Author Topic: Legends: Story 2  (Read 1049 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Legends: Story 2
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:23:42 pm »
   There are many rumors that flow through the world of Feral Heart. Many of which is the rumors of ghosts lurking in every corner.
    Many are the spirits of those who had died due to an unnatural cause. Many were either murdered, drowned, or only had quite the fall from a high place in an area.
    The ghosts range from low leveled spirits all the way to a high leveled demon or angel, depending on the amount of vengence that has consumed their life line.
    Most of the spirits are kind, and try to keep others from suffering the same fate the whispers of the past had. Maybe, you can help some of them pass on and be reborn into the next life. These spirits are very grateful, and may very well be a useful part of the pack.
     If a pup helps them, they may be a sibling of the pup in the afterlife.
    An adult: it will be reborn as their pup.
    Though... the unkind spirits tend to cause trouble, and torment the pack, pups and all, so be careful which spirits you trust. The shadow creatures are the worst at this, and will do anything to make you join them in the afterlife.
    They can't find what keeps them in this world. They feel hollow inside.

In the winds of the world, long forgotten words whisper from the shadows...
Long lost words whisper slowly as they haunt those who either destroyed their body, but never their soul;
Or even those they once loved, singing a lullaby of "I miss you"s...
Though the body is long forgotten, the soul is still active.
"We spirits have names...
Call our names, before we forget who we were...
And who we are...
Save us from the dark..."

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:29:46 pm by Muramasa »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�