Author Topic: Halloween in the City~  (Read 987 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Halloween in the City~
« on: May 26, 2013, 09:26:29 pm »
Halloween in the City~

I'm just going to warn you now, the story will contain language (and maybe some gore, I have a very dark side..).

Chapter 1

The wolf nudged her snout through the garbage, sniffing around for scraps of food left in the bins. Crash, "Hehehe.." A voice cackled rather strangely, she darted out of the garbage scanning for the creature, "Hello.. Whos there?" She snapped, no answer. She backed up from the trash as the wolf's fear started to build up, "I know someones there!! Show yourself c-coward!" She stuttered, calling whatever it was a coward when she was mortified herself, Crash! She whimpered quietly, pinning her ears back, "Show yourself already for gods sake!!" She cried, as her eyes darted around in every direction, 'Worst part is, its near fucking halloween..' She thought, sweating. As the crashing and rustling got closer, she held back tears of fear, suddenly everything fell silent, "H-h-hello..?" She stuttered, "Wh-whoever you are.. Please.. J-Just leave me alone!!" She cried, the silence continued to make things worse. After a few minutes the rustling got quicker... "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!" A creature cackled as it leaped at the fae, almost all of it's flesh ripped off, no eyes and no ears, she screamed, cut off as the creature launched its fangs into her throat. Blood spilled from her throat, the creature's claws drawing blood from her side as it grabbed her jaw, ragging it violently. Snap! The fae's eyes went contracted, tears rolling down her cheeks as her misplaced jaw hung to the side, the animal quickly slid under her stomach, tearing away at it as her organs started to hang out, she didn't know how she was still standing, but slowly she dropped onto the floor, blood spilled out from her stomach and mouth, she wanted to scream. But all she could do was lay there and let the darkness take her away.

"Hmm hmm hmmmmmm.." The creature hummed silently, crouching down to the fae's stomach, ripping the organs out of the now dead wolf's body, placing them to the side, "You won't be needing those when you.." It paused, "Wake up.." He chuckled quietly, "OH! Did you think you were going to go to your so called heaven?!" The creature snapped, as if she was alive, "TOUGH!" It screeched, ripping out her eyes, "Heh. Well, lets get you back to my little den, hmm?"

~End of chapter 1~

Awoken.