Author Topic: :|:Shadowed Memories:|: Season 2 Episode 1 The Dieng Wolf  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
:|:Shadowed Memories:|: Season 2 Episode 1 The Dieng Wolf
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:41:08 pm »
                                                                                       Forever Alone
I opened my eyes, as i gave a yawn. Another good day, after the battle with 'Xiverar' The Devil's King. I bustred my head to sides, as i take thoes bad thoughts away. I looked around, as i saw 'Chorlote's' spirit. I gave a shocking sight, as my eyes wide out. She was crying, i closede my eyes, as i tiched theme alittle. When i opened, she was gone. "Maybe i'm just imagining.." I spoke up, alittle loud but noticeable as it was a whisper. I padded to my father, as i saw him laying down there on his side, and coughing blood out. "FATHER!!!" I yelled out, as i fell down near my father's side. He spoke up: "....My...Son.....Take the....the...the...the...rulling in your hands...." That was his last words. He pased out, as i placed my paw near his eyes, as i shattered it down, making theme closed. My step-brother ran in, as he spoke up: "What..Happene..." He paused, as he saw Darken's body laying there. "Oh, my god, what happenened to him?" He asked, as he layied near me. I spoke up: "....I woke up, as i saw Charlote's spirit, crying...I nibelled my eyes...as, then she dissapiered...I padded to our father, as i saw him laying there, as he was dieng....He..He...He said that.." He paused, as Long got concerned about him. As he then spoke up: "What? What did he said?" He asked intrested, as Dante looked up at him: "He said that he passes the rulling to me.." He spoke up. Long looked up, as he frowned. He wasn't happy about it, but it was his father after all, so he accepted, what was.

Season 2 Episode 2 Coming Soon!!!

:|:Leave Feedback:|:

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline TMNT Fan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I really like TMNT.
    • View Profile
Re: :|:Shadowed Memories:|: Season 2 Episode 1 The Dieng Wolf
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »
Oh, my glub. I love these stories so much.
It's epic how you made theme out by yourself. I wish you luck.
I wish i could nuzzel yah. :P

Click..it.... e.e

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: :|:Shadowed Memories:|: Season 2 Episode 1 The Dieng Wolf
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 06:58:13 pm »
Lol, Glub. Like from AT xD
And thanks, i'll nuzzel yah insted, of your good work. :P

Profile picture by me! ^.^