Author Topic: ~Conversion~ Chapter 2  (Read 991 times)

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
~Conversion~ Chapter 2
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:33:24 am »
Minecraft
"So...what's this mod again?" Toby asked as he put another diamond block on top. "It just said that it's a mod with a brand new dimension. It didn't say what the dimension had in it...just the words 'Feral Heart.' I don't know what it is, really...was it stupid of me to get it?" replied Ty. "Yes. Who does that?!" Sky sighed. "Well, you believed Jerome when he said that you got a virus from that one texture pack!" Ty retorted. "And what does that mean?" Sky snapped. Ty huffed. "It means you're gullible and don't think someone might be TROLLING YOU." "Enough, guys...honestly, all you do is argue when we're setting up," Jason said. For good measure he punched each of them. "Owww..." Ty and Sky said. "That's the last block," Toby announced. He dusted off his hands and stood back a few paces to marvel at the rectangle of diamond. "Not as majestic as budder," Sky muttered. Toby shot him a quick glare, then got out a flint and steel and ignited the center. The rectangle filled with a light blue center, lighter than the diamond yet it seemed...odd. It was a fuller blue, but it wasn't pixellated at all, like one would expect in Minecraft. "Here goes nothing," Toby said. He went through, and the others followed. As soon as they went in, they all blacked out.
WATCH OUT FOR 3, PEOPLE. WATCH OUT FOR IT. Lol.....
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan