Author Topic: Abandoned FOREVER!!!  (Read 997 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Abandoned FOREVER!!!
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:10:42 pm »
Ok so I came up with this story. I was bored and I wanted to make a creepy story like other people...so let me begin.

One stormy night I walked into my room and shut the door. It was quite silent. I pushed the button to turn on my computer. I realized my desktop did not look like this anymore:
It said in blood, "Abandoned forever-ever-ever" I suddenly heard a voice say it. I had watched Red's videos so I knew what his voice sounded like. And the voice did sound like his. It repeated I heard the voice come from the FH icon. I clicked on it. My computer suddenly turned blood red. Then it came back on I said, "H-how could this be?!" I looked away and looked back at my screen. I realized the FH theme was red. And the title said in blood, "Abandoned forever"" I typed in my password and logged in. I realized all my characters didn't look like them anymore.... They had scary items that I didn't have and scary looks. Even my already scary characters! To face it I got on my made up creepypasta named Red Eyed Grace. When I got on Fluorite Plains had blood splattered everywhere. Bone were scattered. And no one was there. And in orange chat in the chat box it said, "- -" It usually said, "-Fluorite Plains-" But no.. I realized it said, "Rayquaza117 has arrived." He had finally came online! He was like my best FH friend! I whispered him instantly. (My user is PokemonXY)

PokemonXY<< Do you have an idea whats happening!?!?
PokemonXY>> No...nothing's normal
PokemonXY<< Ok meet me at Stone Bridge my character is Red Eyed Grace
PokemonXY>> Ok

We met eachother at Stone Bridge. No one was there except us...

PokemonXY<< Lets go to Cape of Distant Worlds
PokemonXY>> Ok

When we reached Cape of Distant Worlds there was no portals but one blood red one. When we went near it the name was, "Abandoned forever" like it kept saying I heard the voice again but coming from the portal.

PokemonXY<< Do you hear that?
PokemonXY>> Yeah that voice saying, "Abandoned forever-ever-ever..."
PokemonXY<< Lets go inside the portal. Stay calm.

When we went threw the portal I realized the loading screen was black and said nothing. The map had a black sky and black ground. Blood was splattered, bones were scattered, and Rayquaza117 disappeared like nothing. Then my computer shut off. It made a scary noise and then I got a water bottle and broke my screen with it. It instantly stopped. I ran outside and hid in the corner of my backyard. The end.

Sorry if I creeped you guys out. I just feel creepy at the moment. I hope you liked it! And just know this is not true if you forgot.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae