Author Topic: My Stories From Generation to Generation [Rated M]  (Read 2893 times)

DreamerDay

My Stories From Generation to Generation [Rated M]
« on: January 18, 2015, 11:18:58 pm »
This is a thread where people can see how I write, especially when encountering to roleplaying. If anything, check me up in Wattpad.
Title: Kidnapped and Pregnant with Prince's Baby

Introduction

Deep in the village named Contwaraburg laid a King and a Queen, and a beautiful young princess who next to become queen. The young beautiful princess stood at height 5''4, with skin color known as tan, and her eye color bright light green which was noticeable to see from a -very-short distance. Small lips full with colorful pink and pure, it looked even more beautiful. Breast cup size C to D. Her father's kingdom was strong and had impressive soldiers that stood tall and proud before there kingdom and their king. Her father was a brave man, full of pure and glory, and before his people. He was a hard-working man that never really had the chance to pay attention to his family, mainly his people. However, the young princess' mother still loved him. Still, her father was still known for power and (full) control when it came to war and winning; he took no joke when it came to his kingdom and protection to keep it safe and out of harms way. Though, the young princess consider herself different from them....

Princess Celestia was a beautiful young women, but a quiet rather shy one. She was now around that age to commit a sign or marriage and start her own kingdom, following her parent's footsteps. Her parents was very demanding people, King and Queen, and took things very seriously. There would be some point that would be nice and be very friendly, but they're still good people to trust and talk to. Celestia however felt pretty annoyed with her mother sometimes. She would really hate about the fact that her mother would take this 'acting all women' way to far. Yes, Celestia does acts like a proper women and decent even around other kingdoms, but thinks she doesn't really the help nor need the extra help become a extravagant women, like her mother. Instead, she wanted to be different. Though, she wasn't sure if was ready to be married with a man to forever love. Her father was pressuring her way to much about the marriage and her becoming a young women soon about start her very own life. And hoping one day to have grandchildren. Celestia wasn't really sure if she would ever have children, because she wouldn't won't to be stress. You also say Celestia was quite the picker.

Ever since the day has came Celestia's father, King George, has recently announced about the big soon for Celestia and was currently available to marry, Celestia couldn't be more embarrass than her entire life. She wondered if any particular young man would be interested her in and would be interested of marrying her, however, in the meantime, she didn't mind patiently waiting. At least she had more time to do some things she could do before doing things that deal with working. Why wouldn't she?

Sitting in the diner room with her parents, Celestia just recently finished her meal and was now having a chat with them, chatting about something random in mind. It was nightfall, and usually they have their meals and chats during that time, which was actually enjoyable after a long day taking care of papers for and people to punish; mostly her father was the most tired person when it comes to rest, her mother -second-. Celestia wasn't even near that problem, so didn't bother. However, she did needed her beauty rest.

Minutes passed on as they talked, which actually seemed hours. It was nightfall and Celestia was already slowly falling asleep, bobbing her head as she tried not to. "My dear daughter, why don't you rest now? You look awfully tired" King George called out. Suddenly hearing a startle voice, Celestia's eyes immediately shoot up and notice it was her father who was speaking, and yawned then. "Okay father, I guess." She softly chuckled at him, slowly standing up to her feet. "Well, goodnight dear. See you in the morning" He smiled. Smiling back, she slowly made her to her parents, and happily gave them a kiss on the cheek before going to be bed. "Night." And left.

Wearing a nightgown as for her night clothes with a nice gap to expose her breast -between-, Celestia had her left hand to gripped against the clothing and held it in her hand, keeping it from dragging or tripping -over from-. Passing by doors that felt like hundreds, she finally stranded up by her door and entered in and closing the door, once she was in. After settling comfortably in her bed, she right away closed her eyes and fell asleep.?

(If you like this story, please give this floof. (Well if you want to) Thanks for reading.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:28:45 pm by Dreamer »

DreamerDay

Re: My Stories From Generation to Generation [Rated M]
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:24:48 pm »
Title:Persephone's Reawakening Journey

Introduction

It would probably have to be the thousandth time she would constantly blame herself for eating the six pomegranate seeds when the chance to go home had came to its near. Or the puzzling nightmares when she remembered when she went to pick up the flowers and wandered far off, away from her mother's sight without the last light of her mother's comfort or the growing soul of rich soil and harvest food for men and women to happy, or even the last goodbye when she was plumped deep inside the earth, the large round figure reforming to its normal form. It just wasn't same without all those good deeds. Persephone wouldn't forget the moment when remembered Hermes came down the Underworld and sent word to Hades, telling him Demeter and Zeus was looking for their daughter and wanted her back this instant. Ooh, the joy had that brought Persephone's soul from the living dead and into the brightness of the light. She knew she can go home once again and wouldn't have to return to trembling nightmares of the underworld where mostly everything was dead, however, still managed to come back alive from the power of Hades' himself. But, the good deeds still continued for Persephone's soul until it came to exact moment with a tree in front. "Eat these pomegranate seeds, it would give you good luck on the way back to the surface" She remembered him saying to her, pretending it was true when truth was, it was actually a lie. Of course, instead of taking one she took 6 and ate hungrily without any doubt. Then, she was off returning to the surface she called home. Though, home didn't look to well when she reached on the landscape and noticed it was nothing but dead leaves and grass. In fact, the earth was cursed. But after revisiting the welcoming arms of her mother, everything seemed to be back to normal. Until now.

Once again coming to an end of her time with her mother and their happiness slowly soon fading, Persephone knew this wasn't the last goodbye from her. Even though the wait might be long until next Spring she knew they would see each other once more, with the smiles and gay laughter. But for now, her husband awaits for presence. With sad faces looking at each other, yet more like anger from her mother, Persephone finally said goodbye and left without another word. She depart the place she truly called home. And along by return, Charon, the servant who worked for Hades, came to help and bring the goddess back to her Husband. Persephone had meet up with the servant by the large bay of the ocean where he and his ferry had been standing and waiting the entire time. However, Persephone wasn't to pleased to see him when she finally got on the boat, instead she just smiled and looked away. Her wanders off were a few less doubtful since she only looked around for a spot to be comfortable and not have so much on her mind. Besides, where else can she go? The large mass was covered with water, and Persephone was not a person to recall herself a swimmer. Who knows what creatures lives under those low temperature waters.

The ride across the large bay of water to the other side where Hades would be waiting her presence wasn't a far journey as she thought it would. Her eyes quickly flickering to the familiar yet dark land of the shore ahead, she managed to catch a large figure and the golden chariot with the black horses besides him - the same chariot when she was forced in. Already by the picture, memory began to active and the screams inside Persephone's mind awaken; she never felt afraid. Behind him, the picture continued on. Remembering the three head beast, known as Cerberus, she remembered them and realized how much terror they used to give her whenever she was near. She felt like if she was near and reaching out a hand to pet them, then they would instantly snap her hand in their mouths and walk away as their new meal; Persephone never once dare to play those creatures he called pets.

Once the ferry was safely still to the point where you can abort off Persephone anxiously stepped off with the help of Charon and gently rested her feet underneath the wet sand beneath her. Only wearing a off the shoulder, low cut sweetheart with thigh slit dress and flowers wrapped around her waist, her eyes looked to only place she could watch - and that was Hades. Her toes crushing the sand causing to leave a print, her body soon motion and towards to Hades. But soon halted once they were only a few inches away.?

(If you like this story, please give this floof. (Well if you want to) Thanks for reading.)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:18:06 am by DestinyDesires »

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 12:40:22 am »
Title: His Prize Possession

Introduction

In the country of Persia held a large community of people who gathered on this beautiful day after hearing the remarkable news from their King. Today was a celebration for their king who was having ceremony - a wedding for he and his new bride. It was nearly half of the people of Persia who came to join to watch their new Queen. Persia is within the Alpine-Himalayan mountains with hot summers and cold, rainy winters. It is a beautiful place to live yet the population was tight.

Already, the valleys and streets were covered with people - men, women, and children. Almost everyone was excited to see the big moment. Everyone, except the princess, that is. She was upset and shamed. She feared the entire world she had knew before would soon be changed after stepping through the door and taking the hands of a new life - her soon-to-be husband. Nefertari was only 19 at the moment and still growing into a mature lady. Her parents had died in a rival King's army when she was just a child. She and her brother had quickly left home to somewhere safe. Nefertari stood drowsily behind the golden door as she waited at one signal to be assigned from on of the guards. Her brother was at her side, smirking as his eyes lingered around the lustful body, making sure she looked presentable. He wanted no humiliation whatsoever. He usually finds himself repeatedly correcting her: "Fix your posture. You need to look proud and show the King a woman like you can afford sizable breast, and not saggy ones. A king never like weakness" He would usually tell her. She stood at height 5'6 and was an absolute beauty. Having what any man can wish for and probably an uncommon one. Nefertari, with skin color had known as tan, and her eye color bright light green which was noticeable to see from a -very-short distance. Small lips full with colorful pink and pure, it looked even more beautiful. Breast cup size C to D. Hair to the color as strawberry blonde hair. The figure then looked at her brother, eyes holding back the burning tears. "Ah, sister. Do not cry, one day we would take what is rightful ours." He grinned, wiping the [already] fallen tear. "I want to go home..." Until suddenly, the guards called in. "Princess, you may go." Sniffling she slowly walked but halting afterwards, her brother quickly locked arms together, and together went inside.

The laughters of men and women as they quietly murmured to one another before everything went deadly silently when the princess came. "Please rise everyone" A man said. Eyes uneasily gazed at Nefertari as she figured most it was from the man, weather to her belief it was either her beauty or just a gaze they looked at newly faces. Swallowing hard she focused her attention ahead before her brother suddenly squeezed her arms for no reason. "You see dear sister? That is Xerxes himself, the God-King" Eyes nervously staring at this Xerxes as her eyes wandered down his almost exposed body, just underwear hiding his part, and head that covers in small chains she wondered where was the other half of his clothes. Turning away then he brother finally released the grip afterwards and allowed his sister to climb the short of stairs by herself before facing the all mighty Xerxes; her palms growing sweaty already. With the priest looking at his king then his queen he bowed his head. "Until this day King Xerxes and Princess Nefertari - Yes, your grace?" With the palm raising from the King which looked like he wanted to speak, the priest bow his head in respect once more and allowed him.

Watching him take her hands, he spoke, "By taking this hands of a princess, I shall make her as my queen and watch her until my time. I shall kiss her as my words and promise and make her mine." Feeling him turned away from the audience and on Nefertari she soon watched him lean forwards and plant his own lips on hers. The excitement grew from the crowd as they cheer out, and music playing. Nefertari soon regretted this moment. The kiss broke and the princess was now turned to the Queen of Persia.?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 01:54:33 am »
Vespian applauds ye' much so, Ms., with yer tales. The 2nd I have taken a fondin' of, bein' mildly interested in Greek mythology. The Queen of the Underworld, abducted, and the personification of vegetation. The only thing that strikes me off would be the title.. Sure, t'is just a title but touchy subjects can be touchy. No exception here.
Me likes how ye' narrate 'n mayhaps ye' will find the idle time to intrigue the mad further as it ceases sound to indulge. Let's hope.
gone

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 02:06:48 am »
Vespian applauds ye' much so, Ms., with yer tales. The 2nd I have taken a fondin' of, bein' mildly interested in Greek mythology. The Queen of the Underworld, abducted, and the personification of vegetation. The only thing that strikes me off would be the title.. Sure, t'is just a title but touchy subjects can be touchy. No exception here.
Me likes how ye' narrate 'n mayhaps ye' will find the idle time to intrigue the mad further as it ceases sound to indulge. Let's hope.

Not to be rude in any sorts of way buts it really hard to read your comment. Or understand it. But other than that, I appreciate your feedback and would do my best to become better at my stories; however, the title was made up by my partner since he was the first to the start the roleplay.

And yes, I am very fond and very well known to Greek mythology world; that's basically my favorite unit of Ela. Anyway, thank you once again.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 02:24:04 am »
Little do, madam. T'was just a compliment on how Vespian looks forward to readin' more works from ye'.
As for the title, me hopes ye' don't mind I snipped it out for temporary purposes till a new one is placed down. One less touchy in context, mayhaps?

Edit: Noticed the title change. Thank ye' much!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:26:14 am by Vespian »
gone

DreamerDay

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 02:32:57 am »
Little do, madam. T'was just a compliment on how Vespian looks forward to readin' more works from ye'.
As for the title, me hopes ye' don't mind I snipped it out for temporary purposes till a new one is placed down. One less touchy in context, mayhaps?

Edit: Noticed the title change. Thank ye' much!

Well, as a token of my gratitude, I give you a nuzzle. It's good to see someone is enjoying reading someone's else work and sending positive I've feedbacks. Thank you!

And oh, yes! I did. Hehe. Your welcome. -nuzzle-

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:41:14 am by DestinyDesires »

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 03:46:13 pm »
Title: Little Did They Had : Two

Introduction

The sun rose at it's highest peak, shining heavily behind curtain as she slept on the uncomfortable mattress. Her hand twitched when a loud cry appear. Then twitched some more when dream soon turned more into reality next, until her ear was blasted with new sounds causing to wake from her terrible nightmare.

Kelly opened her eyes in a tiredly fashion. White turned to red eyes as it circled around her pupil, explaining her distress and lack of sleep. She had eyes, in which bagged underneath, also explaining in additional to her tired and exhausted body. The loud cries of the baby was able to wake the tired mother as she remembered the loud crisis of tears, which occurred from the morning earlier, causing her to sigh in defeat. However, there were nothing to fuse about; he was only a week old. The exhausted mother once again got up and strolled over to the crib, hovering her head over the crib and weakly smiling to the baby, known as her son. She had gave birth to him in July 7th at 1:15 A.M, the week before her birthday. The birthing was dreadful and exhausting; so many pushes and screams that it made Kelly become annoyed with by her own cries. The birth took at least a few hours to properly become a success because of its head, or the least she knew from; the doctors had to almost "fight" Kelly in order to push. But overall, just by looking at him she can remembered it as if it had happened yesterday. Kelly remembered when she first held him in her arms looking deeply in his hazel eyes as he coo softly. His small body pressed against hers, causing her to worried mostly about not to crush him, but of course, hold him gently. And, already by then, she knew he was prefect and with that, she loved him so much she quietly watched as he was being fed by his father. The relationship mother and son was growing, especially for daddy; the father. But, not all of the happiness remained as she thought it would be.

As you can see, Kelly wasn't a person you would usually think. Kelly has been just like any average teenage girl who did great process in school work and managed to get them done. However, after meeting her boyfriend, that's when everything had changed. - School was still going on then and class was still an success, but the potential behavior wasn't working to well with the teachers nor students. - There would time when she would break the rules, of the school, and times when she would skip school, but without her parents knowing. Thus, her parents worked as professional and top mastery people who DID went to college and got a high record of their career in order to be successful Like, her mother who is an Anesthesiologist doctor and father who is a supreme court lawyer. And a daughter who is out, living on her own and pregnant. Kelly wouldn't forget that day when she was kicked out. Overall, she didn't went to college nor even tried to go. Nevertheless, her boyfriend was also in a gang. Kelly guessed it wasn't to bad? Though, sadly, with not enough money and extra mouths to fear, it was a troublesome.

Not only that, with no family members to support the new family, it was a struggle. And, with her just becoming a 21 year old, mature women, it was a struggle for her as well.

After grabbing ahold of her son and securing his body around her arms, she held him tightly but gently and carried him to the bed where they can at least relaxed. Thankfully, the crying has stopped and Kelly was able to at least think for once. She glanced down at her son's eyes and smiled happily, gladly wiping away the dry tears from his face before leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He finally decided to show a little "compassion" and show a smile, his gums as for now. The moment of silence between them last for awhile before the fusing of her son's soon began and the fuse for food soon started. Kelly didn't hesitate and quickly lifted her shirt, beginning to breastfeed her son. Her delicate hands soon removing the stray of hair and behind her ear, after laying hardly against her back. She sighed then.

DreamerDay

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 10:49:43 am »
Title : Gang Love

Introduction.

I grew in a town. Both of my parents were dead and was cared by brother. At that time I was only 10 and he was just turning 15. Our parents was dead because of a rival gang. My uncle, my brother, and my father were in gangs. My mother wasn't technically part of it but they did usually need her help. They say she was really good at books and stuff, but her baby daddy didn't think so. Speaking of daddy, I wasn't daddy's little girl. He would abuse me and my mother in front his peeps, showing his coolness. I would cry and hide underneath my mother until he left. He was always high and getting into trouble, _______ ____ either in strip club or their houses, and never returned until dawn. I'm pretty sure he also had plenty of babies since they would get pregnant and claim it was his.

Don't get me  wrong or anything, but he hated children. I don't understand but he would...like why have me when I can be with god? You know. Anyway, I can say I was pretty happy to hear and see his death; but my momma I broke into tears. I never wanted to have a boyfriend nor have kids.

Only at age of 18, I was still living with my brother. He was now head of the gang and a tough one. He played no joke unless it was me or him joking around, but no one else. He liked to get high, f***, and s***. Oh, look it's an alphabet. High, f***, and s***. It's like a dog's life. I swear. However, aside for that, he tend to private meeting and was very well with guns. He had little one, small ones, and big ones. Oh no, now we're going the counting. Damnit.

Anyway, I can mentioned that I was part of the gang as well technically....of course if that makes any sense. I would usually do nothing much but drive around and help others and get some clues. I don't usually get myself into trouble unless I disobey and stuff. I never got myself into a relationship unless my brother would to approve/agree to it. I can't blame. Today men are acting like perverts. seriously. Especially in the gang.

As I sat in the bed waiting for something to at least happened, I was bored and decided to continued my Fifty Shades Of Grey' and trust me it was going good! I was already on chapter 2, but not making me feel anything yet. People, or friends, told me it would make you go instant and make you read until infinity and beyond. But, it was good so far. As I sat there, reading the book silently to myself, I basically ignored the loud screaming as it bang into my ears. However, I knew someone was calling me but I didn't want to answer. This book was so fricking amazing.

"Hey! Courtney! I'm trying to call ya a*** but you ain't taking me on. You always soo into that book since last week" It was my brother. Rob.

I felt the bed heaved when I looked up and realized he was sitting next to me. He looked back at me and said nothing for awhile.

I looked down at my book and signed.

"Oh, really?" I pretend to forget.

"Yeah, the guys are coming over soon. Can you cook for us?"

The heck? Am I a chef that looks like who wants to cook all the time." I sharply looked up. "Are you going to pay me"

"In ya dreams" He smacked his teeth as he rose and suddenly jump on me.

"Get off of me" I yelled and push him off with my feet. He fell to floor with an oof. "F*** you" I'm gonna go.

Once he left and closed the door I picked up my book and continued to the page I left off.

Robb ~

Damnit my sister won't cook for us, men, after all these years I did for her? Well, that's completely hurtful. When I reached the last step of the staircase the doorbell turned off and I instantly made a ran for it. Opening it exposed my homies from behind. I smirked.

"Wassup." I gave them my bro gangster hug before knocking myself out on the couch.

Though, one in particular followed me and sat besides, but with of course the personal space. "Yo, where ya sis at?" He asked, watching the TV as he asked me. I simply said, "Upstairs. She won't cook us Damn food" I knew my homie was into her and s***...but it was strange because my sister got men trust problem. Like, when she went out with a dude, the guy cheated on her and broke her heart. She was deeply in love with and he seemed to neglect that. I was upset too but I couldn't blame her. I knew he wasn't gonna get her full trust. She don't trust anyone but me.

Tony ~

I asked Robb where his sis was at and he told me up upstairs. Was she trying to hide? I mean, I deeply had a crush on her and everything. I admire her intelligence and personality. She was sweet and quiet and wasn't definitely the type of girl to not be a (la LA la). I knew she had trust problem but I really liked her. I really want to go on a date with her. Maybe one day when I get the chance I'll kill whatever boyfriend she had that broke her heart. She was too beautiful to be broken.?

(Rated Double M)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 10:59:53 am by DelightfulRevenge »

DreamerDay

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 11:01:57 am »
Title: Two Sisters Are Better Than One

Introduction

The Dothraki are nomadic horse-mounted warriors, who sweep across the vast central plains of Essos in search of plunder. Most of their society is centered around their horses: even their name for themselves in their own language, "Dothraki", literally means "riders". Dothraki boys learn to shoot bows from horseback when they are only four years old. The Dothraki will abandon a sick or injured leader who can no longer ride a horse.

Dothraki. A place where her sister is proudly ruling, and married to the Prince named Khal Dorgo and now Queen of the Dothraki's. Her brother, who claims he's the almighty Dragon, was the stubborn and hard headed person out of the tribe he couldn't stay out of trouble. And then there's her, the second child of the Targaryens who is also part of the tribe and following her sister's orders and doing nothing to cause any harm . However, she was more likely different than everyone else and was not a ordinary human being. But, wasn't she also dragon? Not technically, instead she had the blood of a Wolf.

It was early in the morning and princess was already awake by the light cries of birds as they happily chipped, almost singing with each other. The young princess had wakened up early in the morning and quickly changed in her clothes, changing into short silky dress that the servant had made for her. Even though she didn't have complete power of the entire tribe, she was still a princess; and they needed to respect her...at most times. But still, even if she was disrespected by someone, truth was, she didn't care. Somehow whenever there's a negative reaction it would travel down in her system but never happens physical, just a simple of releasing oxygen. With eyes now gleaming around the bright skies which was only blue, the young princess lured out of her tent and into the Dorthraki landscape, paddling her way to her sister's tent. The young princess walked calmly as she could through the soil muddy ground, in barefoot, causing her hands clenching into fists but not because of her anger; she was rather disgusted by the watery touch that was beneath her bare feet.

Finally coming across her sister's tent, the young princess peeped her head inside the entrance of the tent and called out for her sister, "Dany, are you in there?" Her bright lightgreen eyes sparkling.?