Author Topic: The battle for Flurito Plains  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
The battle for Flurito Plains
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:37:05 pm »
- A story based on FeralHeart, written ages ago and now wanting to be re-vamped by me.

Contains gore, and some things that people may find offensive. Sorry! -

Two armies faced each other. One to the left, the other to the right. On the left, were a brighty-coloured and diverse band of misfits- all smiley and looking quite friendly. But the right, were a dark-pelted gang with a cold, dangerous glint in their eyes. Both uneasy and quite uncomfortable with each others' presence.

A large, handsome amber coated lion stepped from the crowd of the left. His red, glossy mane blowing gently in the wind. "Hello there, I am Kifa, son of Simba and next in line for the throne of Bonfire Island." He spoke in a confident, friendly manner and bowed his head slightly. "I have come to discuss a proposal." His bright green eyes dragged over the large army, an unsettling feeling rising in his stomach.

After he had spoke, a small, charcoal wolf female stepped from the other side; tightening her collar with the teeth of her enemies stuck in. Taking her time, her icy gaze pierced the large lion and tail raising in dominance. "Greetings. I am Valkriye the third, what is this proposal you desire, lion?" She half-growled, flicking her ear as she sat down, tail flicking as she waited for a quick, short response.

"Oh- yes. Well, we Bonfirians have had a massive increase in our populatio-"

"Ah yes, Bonfirians. I have heard so much about you rag-tag bunch of adoscelent misfits. Such a unique race to see around here..." She butt in rudely, cackling a bit.

"We have had an increase in our population in the last couple of years, and we can barely fit any of our villagers on the island anymore! We have had to scout out new areas to live in, and so far the Ficho tribe have only taken in the females, and pups into their tunnels. We simply cannot control the population.... So I am asking you to give up a tiny portion of Flurito Plains for us, until we have found a new place to settle in. Of course, we will provide food for you and your mafia." Kifa explained, placing himself on the floor, blinking hopefully at the small alphaess.

"Hmmm, no!" She smirked, and stood up.

"B-But wait, we cannot stay on an overpopulated island!" Kifa spluttered, staggering a few steps forward.

"Too bad, so sad. Sorry, chap, can't be giving up land for you...you...rejects. That's business, kid."

"No. This is unfair!"

"So what?! It's not my problem! I have enough problems of my own without you people coming in and wrecking havoc in our sacred land." She growled, turning and snapping at the lion.

Kifa was angry. More angrier than he had been with Kovu's son, when he stolen a cub from the pridelands! The rage boiled inside him, and he unsheathed his claws and let out a mighty roar. "So be it! If we will have to fight for our survival, we will!"
"Bonfirians, attack!!!" He echoed around the plains, as the large amount of creatures ran past him, screeching, barking, meowing, roaring and neighing their war chants.

"Fluritons? Defend!" Valkriye screamed, her icy blue eyes narrowing as she felt her sadistic side engulf her body and mind, and went straight for Kifa. Her tiny teeth bit into his large paw, and nibbled it. She began muttering under her breath "The onyx femora flew at the titan, her ivories sinking into his pillars, and shaking her cranium around viciously."

Kifa was afraid, amused and bewildered all at once, as she screamed and drew a little speck of blood. Around them, the two armies clashed, neon on dark, blood flying everywhere. The insane were the first to go in, and the first to go out. Kifa felt a little bad, but they had signed up to fighting. Kicking Valkriye off, he picked her up by the scruff and biting her neck. Hard.

"Y-Y-You.. Powerplayer!" She spat as her neck was being crushed, blood seeping down her sleek, smooth pelt and onto the floor. Kifa didn't care, he was doing the best for his Island. He threw her on the ground, leaving her for dead, then charged into battle, knocking a few tiny lionesses out of his way.

x x x

Valkriye began to cough up blood, her senses dulling. "Is this the end, the reign of the great femora, Valkriye? My frame, it is broken and my obisidan, sleek pelt.. ruined!" She then felt herself slowly drift into eternity. The battle was won, but who was to know now? No one payed attention to her, so what was the point?  She then used her green text telepathy to tell her mafia she was dead. Nobody answered, too busy fighting. She growled once more, and logged off forever. Deleting Valkriye and going to listen to Dark Horse by Katy Perry.

That was the end of Valkriye, reigned for about an hour.

x x  x

Kifa was fighting viciously, his bloody paws and a wild look in his eyes. He had killed so many generals, and head assasians. It felt so... good! He began to roll through the crowd, slaughtering everyone that wasn't neon, winged, or a mythical creature.
Suddenly a Fluriton screamed: "Lady Valkriye is dead!" Everyone stopped, and gathered around the tiny body.

Suddenly, a large dragon flew to the air "The Bonfirians have won, we have won!" There was cheers from the Bonfirians, as the celebrated in the blood of the fallen. Kifa looked around. They won! Finally! They had gotten half the land.

The Fluritons were gobsmacked, but didn't show it because they would break their 'cool' image. They took the body of their fallen leader, and sacrificed it to the Fluriton cannibals, then returned to Stone Bridge to re-form the mafia.

x x x

Kifa had won. The Bonfirians were now able to roam in Flurito, and they chose the caves along the shore edge to call home. The population decreased because of the fight, and now most of them were able to return to Bonfire Island. Kifa took his rightfully place on the throne, and became a father to many.

All was good again.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Hylocereus

• Dedicated Supporter
  • ROR I'M A FELINE WALRUS
    • View Profile
    • Renascentia
Re: The battle for Flurito Plains
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:41:22 pm »
"Fluritons? Defend!" Valkriye screamed, her icy blue eyes narrowing as she felt her sadistic side engulf her body and mind, and went straight for Kifa. Her tiny teeth bit into his large paw, and nibbled it. She began muttering under her breath "The onyx femora flew at the titan, her ivories sinking into his pillars, and shaking her cranium around viciously."

Kifa was afraid, amused and bewildered all at once, as she screamed and drew a little speck of blood.

Laughed so hard I choked on my coffee. This is genius.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:48:33 pm »
This, this right here.

This is beauty.

I LOVE IT.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:25 pm »
Haha, thank you both! I was rlly tired when I wrote this, so I thought it'd be a poor quality piece, but that seems to differ! srslythankyousomuchhh

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 08:44:47 pm »
I am in mad love with this, I am laughing so hard you have no idea. Wonderful!!! +floof because my goodness I think I'm dying.
I love you

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 03:53:20 pm »
I'm kinda mad that the Bonifirians won. o3o Flouritons could have kicked their rears. *enraged Enoki tantrum* x3 Great piece though!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧