Author Topic: The myst (Part 1)  (Read 1315 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
The myst (Part 1)
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:12:24 pm »
Even though I am on a hiatus until the last day of school (June 11) I thought I might share a little story.

Chiko's POV

I was by the river taking a drink..... I rose my head to look at Evi, the crocodile, staring at me........"Looks like I have a new snack!" He said... Then, I back away and said "You wish! Your NEVER eating me! I dont even taste that good!"  I rolled my eyes. Next, I just walked off and dried my face with my paws. Then that night, my freinds Lulu and Selena told me to get more water with a bucket they found. I started walking to the river when Drago, the ocelot pounced on me! "Get off! Then I stared into his eyes and said, "Now Drago, get off of me!" Then he backed off. "Now Drago you will also leave Lulu alone for a while too." I finished. "Yes ma'am" he said. So I continued to the river and scooped up a bucket when Evi pulled me in! "LET ME GOOOO!!!!" I bit him as hard as I could and he loosened grip. Then, I heard someone coming! I slapped him, even though I was a fox, and he loosened more and more! But he was strong, very strong. I couldnt look him in the eyes for him to be hypnotized either. Then, one of my friends, Star a beautiful white wolf jumped on him! "Get off of her! She's my snack!" She said growling! Then Evi backed off and said "Alright dear. Only for you." I knew she didnt like him back but them I remembered SHE did the "She's my snack!" as a joke. "Alright, Im not eating you. I am your friend. It was a joke" The large dog said.

Drago's POV

I arrived at the small village, as I walked down the hill I saw a beautiful albino Ethiopian wolf but a strange one too but then something broke my heart... The beautiful wolf rubbed noses with a black strange wolf who seemed bad. Well, at night, when everyone was having dinner, I stared at the beautiful wolf and then stopped because she shrugged and mouthed "what" Then I looked in her water to see if it was something on her face the looked at me again and smiled and blushed.

(The ethiopian wolf is Chiko's friend, Selena.)

Spoiler if you wanna see what the characters look like
Chiko
Drago
Lulu
Selena
Star
Evi
Unknown black wolf that Selena rubbed noses with
[/color][/font]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 12:45:08 am by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!