What do you think?

Very good
1 (33.3%)
Good
2 (66.7%)
Satisfactory
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Personal Descriptive Writing Pack:  (Read 1664 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Personal Descriptive Writing Pack:
« on: June 27, 2015, 04:11:53 pm »
*Rita's Descriptive Writing Pack*

Hey there floof, you're welcome to my writing pack! I created this to entertain you guys with my descriptive writing that I have written for my 'University Of Cambridge' assesments and I got awarded with an A Star. They are quite long but if you are in the mood to read them, that would be lovley. It took me a long time to get them perfect and succinct, so the person who reads it understands. There are three stories I would like to share, and each one is out of thirty. I'll start with the lowest mark I got, then the highest. But don't get me wrong, they're all very fine and great. Anyways, enjoy reading. :)

Writing One: - 25/30                                                  
The way to Celesia's hidden light

Red autumn leaves fell gently away from the tree bark as each one swifted across her smooth, light peach skin. She skipped contentedly of the earnestly, rocky track. Her twinkly verdant eyes gazed at the sky, amazed at the azure color it had. She then heard a noise, coming from every direction. Her body began to exhilarate faster, towards a gate that she has directly seen, just to get away from a rumbling sound that she feared the most. The gates were rusty, black and quiet transparent, but the view that she seeked to see wasn't crystal clear through this gate.

Grabbing onto her silver sword, her senses began to tell her to stop, being the ringing sound into her ears. The voice in her head kept getting louder - a high pitched buzzing sound. Suddenly, she fell on her knees, roaring loudly and yelling "Make it stop!". The forest seems to be responding to her, as the birds and other eerie creatures approached behind her. She looked with shock, staring at their creative looking figures. One bent down to her, opening its grassy, earthy hand. Somehow, the pain slowly receded and her eyes sight became more alert. She stood up carefully and walked up onto its palm, feeling a new sense of peace surrounding her. The sensation of being lifted relaxed her with the cold breeze going through her nostrils.

As she enjoyed the moment, every view around her started to sound right, as if the map granted her more than she was looking for. Within a moment, a flash of bright light beamed down towards her round, clear forehead. It satisfied her as she stretched her arms to reach for it with all her power. The ground began to heave precariously as some of the creatures set about groaning and the sky turning to the colors of the rainbow. Giant weeds rose from the underground, following her up where the tip of the tree lied. Soon enough, they wrapped around her like arms, creating a thick shell. All of the living creatures watched with terror, waiting for the tension to cool down.

Many hours later, after the tragedy, the shell began to shake and crack deliberately. Once the shell has fully revealed the new Celestia, her apperance attracted everything. She had outstanding wings, granted for taking this long journey to find her hidden power. Apparently, it's not power she got, it's a gift for being a great and brave human being.    

Writing Two: - 26/30                                                  
Wild Hurricane

"The plane is completely wrecked and we are almost out of food!", Mike cried worryingly, as they marched back and forth with an uncontrollable anxiety of our awful plane crash.
"We must search for food - anything palatable and drinkable that will last our empty stomachs for awhile. Follow me, I guess I know to lead a group in a bushy forest...", Mark replied back calmly, trying to brush off the fear from our hopeless bodies and we followed his tracks carefully as possible. The scorching ball of fire, gazing down upon us, has driven our shoulders and foreheads healthy skin to tingling, sunburnt skin, cleating small flakes and blisters. We already knew this is our first consequence of an uncared survival trip in the wilderness.

After a long walk through the murky, green forest, the team decided to stop by a river to take a break, while Jhonny went to look for firewood and others to fix up our soggy tents. The sky cleared out its clouds and was left with a carion blue sky, and the sound of the splashing water at the end of the waterfall completed an alluring view. We all gathered around a warm camp fire, roasting our raw fruits as the sun sank down and the glistening moon rising up.

A few minutes later, the silence broke off.
"Hey, do you feel that?", Jhonny whispered out of nowhere.
"The wind? sure we do, I mean, why would you ask?", Mike looked puzzled at him and rose his head, staring around to notice anything strange. "I don't see or feel anything weird..."

Jhonny stood up slowly and so did the others and suddenly heard a lightning thunder bolting out of the exasperated, heavy clouds piling up. Now the wind and the waves of the ocean have grown more wild and all hurried to find a safer place, which is almost impossible.

"Oh no! A hurricane is coming very soon. Let's move, move, MOVE!", yelled Mark, almost bursting his voice box from all the tension that has just begun.

We moved as quickly as possible and formed a straight line one behind the other. My body began to shiver and my feet grew numb, as I felt the mud grab my feet and leeches bitting off my flesh from every part of it. I yelled with agony and discomfort as the storm became frustrated to its fullest and my body began to faint as I lost track. Tree barks ripped apart from their roots, unattached, colliding ontop of each other and dust swirling across the sky almost blinding my vision. I tried to call out for help but I suddenly stopped functioning and my ears became deaf.

Writing Three: - 27/30                                                  
Lion's Hole

Sever. Cut. Slit. Sarafine glimpsed at the somber amazon rainforest that looked endless from all directions of her eyesight. The trees were built tightly together with overgrown shoots and roots, different types of ferns, gaunt tall trees and treacherous creatures along the way. Her skin, terribly affected by mosquitoes and bee stingers, suckled her blood deeply and looked like they had formed a disease more appalling than chicken-pocks, causing her to be filled with discomfort. As she walked through the muggy climate, the plants stood tall against her path and sliced them from their stems, reckless, without anything blocking her way. The dazzling sunset had arrived by the time she had found a secure place to rest, and the fireflies flew mercifully around her her like twinkling stars. Once the sky has begun to present the night, she still hasn't realised what misery is following her.

After a long, exhausting night, she continues to make her way across the forest. As she stopped to have a drink of water from a river, a rustling noise came out from an imposing bush behind her. A clear vision of paired yellow eyes reflected to hers in the distance. She stood up and ran to the hiding figure to investigate its appearance and she heard a soft growl coming out from its mouth, which she noticed is from a lion cub. Snatching her knife from a small pocket, she ran quicker this time and and jamp up high to attack. Without any realisation, she landed on the edge of a circular hole that looked seven meters deep and below, slept five male lions. Trying to lift a foot, she slipped away from the edge and fell down unarmed with a rowdy scream, awaking them with an unpleasent attitude. The sight of their pointy, solid teeth gave Sarafina chills all the way down her spine and toes. One by one, she turns and looks seeing the frustration in their eyes. They moved in closer and closer, some waving their paws left and right without showing mercy.

"It's not happening, you're going to regret it!'. For the first time, she lacked the power of being physically strong and facing her fearful ways...

That's it and... Please do not copy anything from these stories, because they took hard work and time.

Thank you. :P

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Descriptive Writing Pack:
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 04:31:24 pm »
Ooo.

Lovely writin', lass.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Descriptive Writing Pack:
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:32:41 pm »
Ooo.

Lovely writin', lass.

Thank you dear, I always like to see people spotting my tasty ingredients in my recipes. ;)