Author Topic: FH Creepypasta - Dont mess with wolfaboos  (Read 1865 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
FH Creepypasta - Dont mess with wolfaboos
« on: July 15, 2015, 09:50:19 pm »
One day, back in late 2015, I was in Lagfire when I saw a sparkledog. It was named "star f wolf". Her username was "kawaiiwolveschan" She had a pink pelt, underfur, above eyes and below eyes. She somewhat had the Aug22 markings, so she had blue starry markings. She had a neon green eyecover mane, an orange tailtip, normal blue eyes, and teal wings. She was also illiterate, and possibly a powerplayer. She went to a realistic male tiger character, and said this. -kills the tiger no miss no nothing-. The tiger called her a powerplayer, and many realistic people started picking on her. I did not, since I did not want to make her feel bad. She said "OMG UR ALL SO MEAN I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW STAR IS NOT A MARY SUE IM GETTING MY FREINDS SOON BYE!" The next day, I forgot about her, but soon, she came back, a bunch of sparkledogs came with her. They all had Aug22 markings too. She started a group, called "moon pack accepting any wolfs join now!" All her friends joined, and soon, they all started powerplaying killing everyone yelling "GET OUT U R IN OUR TERRITORY!" The realistic peeps starting picking on them again, this time calling them wolfaboos. The sparkledogs did not like it one bit. They disconnected, then that night, the person who played star, she planned to do something awful. She hacked into all the accounts of the people who picked on her, deleted all their characters and replaced them with sparkledogs. Once they discovered, she would delete their accounts. I was glad that I did not pick on her or her friends, since I still had my precious 3 accounts. However, Red discovered the hacked deleted accounts, and banned kawaiiwolveschan forever. However, in 2016, she did a hack to get herself unbanned, and found a hacking website that could add horror stuff to a game. Soon, she got all her friends to download the stuff she added. As she logged in, she found the same people that picked on her. She had an action called "Kill" and she used it on everyone in the map, including me. Every time she used it, a picture of a demonic version of star appeared. The chat was still there. Someone in the map said in the chat "I P*SSED MY PANTS" Wonderful, my character just died, and that's the first thing I hear after. The picture would only appear for 3 seconds. Then, it showed my character. She was laying on the ground, in a pool of blood. Soon, all of Lagfire flooded with blood, however, some organs, intestines, and hearts were in the bloody pool. Soon, it looked like it was underwater, but no one did the swimming animation, except for star and the sparkledogs. They had killed everyone in the map. Soon, the FH window closed itself. Now, if you see star, or a sparkledog in "moon pack accepting any wolfs join now!" or a normal wolfaboo, just block it. Do not mess with it. If you do, run to a different map, and dont look back.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:52:06 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!