Author Topic: a crappy old ellie goulding fanfiction i wrote  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Thornscars

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
a crappy old ellie goulding fanfiction i wrote
« on: October 21, 2015, 12:16:10 am »
"Share your stories here in this board."
Well, technically, this is a story I wrote.
From Fourth Grade.
Dear God.

Ellie walked in nonchalantly and set the eaglet on a small coffee table. "Where's Ares?" Ellie asked. "Upstairs." Mrs. Winterwood said boredly. "ARES GET DOWN HERE!" Ellie yelled. Ares rushed downstairs hearing her voice. Ellie turned into a fox in front of Mrs. Winterwood. Ares looked at her like she was crazy. "She had to find out eventually." Ellie said then shrugged. The eaglet cooed. "Marglow should be your name..." Ellie said softly back to the eaglet. "Ellie, it's not like you can understand it." Ares said, unamused. "Of course I can." Ellie countered. "ARES YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A FOX?!" Mrs. Winterwood yelled and startled Marglow. "Is it really that much of a surprise?" Ellie asked and glared. "I guess not." Mrs. Winterwood said disapprovingly. "Cool, I'm leaving." Ellie grabbed the eaglet and walked out the door, she carried it to her abandoned house. "It's not like you can understand me, but have you ever felt like everything is crashing down around you and nobody really cares?" Ellie asked Marglow. "Oh yes, plenty of times." Marglow responded. "You can understand me?" Ellie asked a little surprised. "Yes, I can understand most forest creatures." Marglow said. "Oh, well, I feel like that..." Ellie sighed. "I don't, I wanna fly!!" Marglow exclaimed. "Me too, but in a different context, I want to be free..." Ellie said then looked at the forest.

god this story's pacing

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:20:06 am by Ellie »

signature by cordisawire