Author Topic: Fire's Take on a Canon FH History  (Read 2939 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Fire's Take on a Canon FH History
« on: March 19, 2016, 02:10:58 am »
Basically  what I think of. Lemme explain:

My take on the Feral Heart thing is...

Once upon a space, far, far, far away from the Milky Way Galaxy, a place we call a Mini-Galaxy was created.

This Mini Galaxy was called Feral Heart, for all sorts of creatures thrived in the small worlds of Feral Heart. Wolves, dogs, big cats, and all sorts of Domestic cat made up most of the population of the Worlds. But, there were also Hybrids. Such as the Sikkita; a creature with a wolf's body, bird wings, and stag antlers.

Humans also thrived there, but they were... different from Earth's humans. But we're not getting in to that. And humans were rarely seen around the Worlds.

Only a select few, a very trustworthy group, were allowed the power of Creation. These FeralHeartians (Or Ferals) had the power to create more Mini Planets. One of these Ferals was redlinelies, or Red for short. He was the, so to say, leader of the Creators that lived in the Worlds. But, he was not the first one to have that power. That'll take too long to explain though. *Narrator coughs*

Anyway, the lands of Feral Heart were made up of multiple Worlds that were the most populated: Fluorite Plains, Bonfire Island, South Pole (Not to be mistaken with Earth's), Cape of Distant Worlds, Temple of Dreams, Ficho Tunnel, Atlantis (Also not Earth's), Last Cave, and Lonely Cave. (A/N: Did I forget any? Please tell me lol)

Feral Heart was filled, filled with magic, but only some Ferals know how to control it. In some cases, Ferals can be born with more magic in them than in others. Lonely Cave is a perfect example of this magic. In the Cave of Loneliness, there is a special magic that makes it so Ferals cannot see, feel, or smell others who are in the Cave, hence the name "Lonely Cave."

Many Ferals consulted the Creators (the group mentioned earlier) for new Worlds made for their groups. Lots of these groups, when arriving in said new World, act as if they're the only creatures around, and that there is no 'Other Worlds' out there. But, very few groups actually live in the Worlds as a whole.

The Worlds of Feral Heart are peaceful, at most. But, there are a few who abuse the magic within Feral Heart. These few can be labeled as Mate Beggars, Mom Beggars, Territory Claimers, and much, much more. There are also many who kill other Ferals for sport, and not for their basic everyday needs.

Most Carnivores in Feral Heart needn't eat meat to live. They can live off of just plants and fruits, and many non-meat substances.

Humans in Feral Heart, might I, the Narrator, mention. The humans seen are of different kinds of aggression. There are kind humans, who live in harmony with their animal counterparts. There are neutral humans, who act towards aggression towards the animals, but just that. And there are also very aggressive humans. These humans kill the Ferals for sport, cloth, and fur. They needn't eat them, either, but they do it for sport, just like the Ferals who do the same.

Feral Heart isn't all peaceful cookies and sweets due to these reasons, but a lot of residents within the Mini Galaxy are alright with eachother, though many have grudges against one another.

And this, readers, is the history of Feral Heart.

And there you have it! My take on a Canon history for Feral Heart!

Tell me what you think down below! <3
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:12:08 pm by SSFire-Wolf »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Fire's Take on a Canon FH History
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 02:30:30 am »
This is a really cool and interesting taking on Feral Heart lore :D I really like it! I would love to read some more! You should keep it coming cause it is really fun. I like the way you interpreted Feral Heart in your own whimsical way <3

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 09:08:44 am »
wow. That was so cool. I can't begin to describe how awesome that was! your really good at  this stuff!
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline awesome possum

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 12:20:10 pm »
Very cool fire ^.^

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 07:35:41 pm »
Awesome!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv