Author Topic: Leacine legend story version (WIP)  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Glaciathewolf96

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Leacine legend story version (WIP)
« on: April 06, 2016, 12:28:21 am »
This is for anyone who wants to know what happens within the story if you just want the comic DONT read this, as it is the exact story line Im posting the WIP because i am open to ideas as to what can happen next all of this will slowly but suurely be transformed into a comic

Leacine Legend
Kira sat at the edge if the river admiring the beautiful day, She closed her eyes to take a breath. "Kira! Kira!!" She heard a voice coming from behind her. It was her little sister Lyra. "Good morning to you to, Lyra" Said Kira unamused as the silence and calmness was now gone. "Lets go hunting!" replied Lyra. Kira rolled her eyes "You are old enough to hunt, go hunt im not hungry" Replied Kira getting up and walking back to the den. "But it isn't any fun without you!" Said Lyra loudly Kira stopped and sighed "Fine" She said and turned around and walked off with Lyra. A couple hours later both lyra and Kira lied by their den eating the rabbits they caught on their hunt. "Kira.." said Lyra "Yes little sis?" Answered Kira "Do you...think there are more of us out there?" asked Lyra Kira sat up and looked up at the sky "Mom always told me that there was a whole pack of us but mother wanted to be a small family so she travled away and had me and you" Kira looked down "But i wonder if that was even true we never seen any other leacines" Lyra looked down "I feel lonely Kira.." Said Lyra. Kira smiled and sat beside Lyra. "You always have me little sister. we will never be seperated" Kira assured her. The next morning Kira walked out of the den "Lyra, stay here i am going for a walk" She said walking off Lyra nodded. Kira walked alongside the river with her head down thinking "Hey!" She heard a voice she lifted her head up and looked torwards the voice and saw a light grey male leacine walking torward her her eyes widened in shock "I have never seen another Leacine here" Said the male "Neither have i, other then my sister" Replied Kira "I am neptune. I can take you to the huge pride of us, but it is a long journy" Said neptune "There are more?!" asked Kira Neptune nodded "Lets go back to my sister... we can leave tomarrow" Said Kira. "But its early morning why not leave today." Said Neptune fallowing as Kira started walking "We will need a day to prepare and rest before we go" answered Kira. back at the den Lyra was laying down and almost asleep "Lyra come out here" Called Kira Lyra stood up and walked out seeing Neptune and Kira "Who is this?" asked Lyra "This is neptune, he is going to lead us to the other Leacines" answered Kira. "So there are more!" Said Lyra in excitement Neptune looked at Kira "She's not going to be this loud on the trip is she?" he asked Kira chuckled "Oh it gets worse" she answered and walked into the den. Neptune tilted his head "W-worse?!"