Author Topic: Inferno Park Logs  (Read 10466 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Inferno Park Logs
« on: April 10, 2016, 06:11:19 pm »

So I wanted to make a thing where it sums up the days spent in the home of my 'main' Feral Heart characters, Inferno Park. I don't know why, but I guess I wanted to show you guys the adventures I basically write for them.

Hope you guys enjoy seeing the adventures the Park's residents go on!

Orange coloring means older, while Light Blue means newest.

4/8/2016
EmberFlower and Naoma returned to the Park (After Naoma forced Ember to go) covered in mud and sand. After they were interrogated by Fire, Faraji, and Laila, Naoma confessed she had pushed EmberFlower into a puddle to show her water can't hurt her, but the startled Sikkita had pulled Naoma in with her and they both got covered in stuff.

4/9/2016
Avis and Fire decided it'd be a funny idea to prank Faraji by cornering her and throwing green dye on her. Chaos ensued, with the poor canines being chased around the Park by the furious Bombay until Laila and Ashen could calm her down.

4/10/2016
A minor earthquake caused the House to fall down, leaving rubble behind and a very upset Fire. The others tried to make her happy, but too many memories involved the House, and seeing it suddenly turn to rubble was a very sad sight. RIP House, Fire will miss you.

4/11/2016
The residents of the Park discover that EmberFlower had broken her wing in the event of saving The Inferno's Call from the collapse of the House. After being yelled at by Laila about recklessness and why she didn't tell anyone sooner, the Sikkita was sent to be cared for by Ashleaf and Naoma, both of which have medical knowledge.

4/12/2016
Ashleaf, after several attempts, dragged Faraji out to Fluorite Plains for an adventure. The two cats quickly got into trouble with a few wolves, but the Bombay warned them off and took off with Ashleaf back to the Park, saying "Next time, we're taking one of the others."

4/13/2016
Ashen has her own adventure in the Plains, mostly sitting in caves. During this, she tripped and slammed her paw against a sharp rock. Not wanting the others to see that she got herself injured (The paw was bleeding), the gray and white wolf decided to stay a little longer, wrapping her paw with a few leaves.

4/14/2016
Fire, still upset about the collapse of the House, searches through the rubble for something she can salvage. She finds the bed's blanket and quickly takes it out of the rubble, flailing it around to get the dust off. Fire then brings the blanket to the other two members of the 'Call, who both then surprise cuddle attacks her. EmberFlowr=er and Naoma, the former with leaves around her wing, then find them in a small circle, cuddling with the pink blanket.

4/15/2016
Emerl decides to pull a prank on young Avis by surprising the fox kit, throwing a plant at her then pushing her into a pile of dirt. Avis responded to this by yelping loudly, alerting Fire, who was nearby. The red wolf had ran over, wondering what was wrong, but stopped when she saw Emerl on the ground, laughing. Confused, Fire just shrugged and left the two to do whatever they were doing.

4/16/2016
Not much happened today, other than Fire tripping because her paw got stuck on a random patch of grass. Yeah, Laila's still yelling at her cause she 'needs to be more careful'. Meanwhile, Avis is trying not to laugh as she listens to the lecture.

4/17/2016
Fire and Faraji got into another fight, but no one knew why. Laila and Avis tried to separate them, but Faraji jumped onto Fire, pinning the wolf on her back. Laila, unsure of what to do, called EmberFlower over. The Sikkita, still recovering from her broken wing, grabbed Faraji by the scruff and threw her off of Fire. The Bombay simply walked away after that.

4/21/2016
Everyone decided to surprise Fire by jumping on her. Everyone except Faraji, that is; She didn't want to. The fiery wolf asked why they did so, in which they replied "Who knows?" Fire just walked away after that, confused.

4/22/2016
Faraji decided to go take a walk around Fluorite Plains alone. During this time, she thought about her friends and all that they've been through together. She also thought about what she would do if she never knew them. Then she decided to not think about those kind of things, cause she knew that none of them were leaving. Upon returning, though, Faraji seemed much happier and more hyper. No one at the Park knew why.

4/23/2016
Ashleaf decided to take medic lessons from Laila, in which the brown wolf happily agreed to. The two spent the entire day talking about the various plants found in Feral Heart and their uses. Fire once came to see what they were talking about, but quickly regretted it; Laila was in full teacher mode at that point.

4/24/2016
Avis was finally able to, after begging Fire every five minutes, explore Fluorite Plains by herself. The young fox didn't get herself into trouble, luckily, but she did get a fern wrapped around her leg 'by accident' at one point. She came back with no scratches, so Laila had no excuse to give her a lecture. Yay.

4/25/2016
Emerl, while walking around, found Fire laying in the rubble of the House. Saddened, the silver wolf asked her to go on a walk with her, to which the fiery wolf hesitantly agreed. While walking, Emerl sang a small tune about how the past is in the past, and how Fire needs to move on. Afterwards, the two wolves were found hugging each other under the only oak tree in the Park.

4/26/2016
EmberFlower was forced to adventure in Fluorite Plains by Naoma and Laila. During her adventure, she found a small, colorful rock. The Sikkita, after she was allowed to come back (Laila would've yelled at her if she came back sooner), took the rock back to the Park to show the others. The rock was red, purple, and blue, which they all found interesting. Laila then took it and put it somewhere safe.

4/28/2016
Fire, Faraji, and the others decided it was time for Laila to go adventure for once. With the brown wolf protesting, the other two members of the 'Call had to drag her through the World Portal to the Cape of Distant Worlds. Laila, defeated, dragged herself to Fluorite Plains; The most talked about mini planet in the Park. Not wanting to meet anyone, she hid in a cave 'till she was allowed to return to the Park. Laila didn't tell anyone what she did while she was gone, only that she 'Adventured'.

5/1/2016
Fire noticed bits and pieces of the ruins of the House were disappearing. When she asked Laila about it, the brown wolf replied "Don't know what you're talking about." Thinking something was up, Fire kept a close eye on Laila, catching her talking to Faraji in private. The red wolf still didn't know what was up, but she kept watching Laila carefully, counting the times she talked with one of her friends.

5/3/2016
Emerl and Avis decide to have a screaming contest; Whoever screams the loudest for the longest time wins. Everyone begged them not to (They has sensitive ears), but the two already began screaming. It lasted a while, and Fire had hid herself in a patch of grass, paws over her ears. Everyone else was hiding elsewhere. When the screaming stopped, Avis was victorious. Emerl, defeated, sulked to the cave and remained there for the rest of the day.

5/4/2016
Avis and Emerl both woke up without a voice. The two couldn't make any sound. The other Residents were happy about this; They had agreed to do another contest this day, but now they couldn't. Emerl and Avis sat with each other through the entire day, bored because they couldn't speak. It was a quiet day.

5/5/2016
Fire and Faraji get into a fight, because Fire accidentally stepped on Faraji's tail. Laila tried to break them up, but the black cat ignored her. It ended up having Faraji on top of Fire, the red wolf whimpering. Laila had to call EmberFlower and Naoma to help break the two up. No one knows why Faraji was so upset that day, but Laila said it was a 'Bad day'.

5/6/2016
Emerl, still raspy from the screaming contest, visited Fluorite Plains after Fire told her to. While there, the silver wolf explored along the edges of the island world, resting in a cave when she was done. Once she returned to the Park, Emerl was jumped by Naoma, who tied her tail to one of her hind legs. The golden wolf then ran off, not even telling Emerl why her tail was now tied to her hind leg. No one else told her, either.

5/7/2016
Naoma surprised Avis, tying her tail to her back. Without explanation, the painted wolf told her to go to the cave, saying the others were waiting. Confused, Avis went there, seeing everyone else with their tails tied somewhere. Fire had hers on her side, Faraji's was on one of her front legs, Laila's was tucked under her belly, Ashleaf's was on the leg opposite of Faraji's, EmberFlower had her wings tied to hers, Emerl's was somehow on her chest, and Ashen's was covering her scar(Her left foreleg). Naoma then told them to stay here, and tomorrow she'll tell them what's up.

5/8/2016
Naoma woke everyone up to tell them she had an idea. She wanted to see how long everyone could last without their tails, starting today. EmberFlower asked why her wings were also tied, to which Naoma replied "And wings, too." The Sikkita then fell to the ground, groaning about why this was a thing. Fire seemed okay with it, Faraji looked annoyed, and Laila just nodded. The others all seemed confused. Let the contest begin.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:27:03 pm by SSFire-Wolf »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Inferno Park Logs
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 06:18:29 pm »
I'm already hooked & poor Fire. - Le cuddles - Cheer up :c

Can't wait to read more ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
    • SSFireWolf
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 09:48:08 pm »
Today's log has been added! ^.^

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
    • SSFireWolf
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 10:20:34 pm »
Added yesterday's and today's logs! *I forgot to yesterday lol*

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 01:36:51 pm »
I really Love Logs, Its keeps track of what has happened or has been summed up in rps, or on adventures with others. You should continue ^^

~Recce~

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
    • SSFireWolf
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 09:56:37 pm »
I really Love Logs, Its keeps track of what has happened or has been summed up in rps, or on adventures with others. You should continue ^^

^^ Definitely gonna have fun with these Logs ^.^

Today's log has been added! *And it's the longest one so far lol*

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 10:36:05 pm »
Wow, this is very interesting indeed! Definitely keeping my eye out for more!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
    • SSFireWolf
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 03:02:29 pm »
Wow, this is very interesting indeed! Definitely keeping my eye out for more!

^^ Glad you like it!

Yesterday's log has been added. I forgot about it because I had a lot of school things to work on. Today's might also be late.

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 12:39:40 pm »
;-; poor fire cuddle your poor blankie In my mind you look cute doing that. -huggles to death-
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
    • SSFireWolf
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 12:10:13 am »
;-; poor fire cuddle your poor blankie In my mind you look cute doing that. -huggles to death-

I'll tell Fire you sent her hugs. She'll be happy about that.

Anyway, added yesterday's and today's logs! I'll try to keep a daily update thing going, but it's hard and I forget lol.