Author Topic: THE PIMIENTA KINGDOM  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
THE PIMIENTA KINGDOM
« on: June 01, 2016, 08:12:42 pm »

Plot
Far across the sea, wolves that were stupid became great. The I-Wolves lineage had began. They found their less intelligent cousins to be wrecks, the cousins eating their food and stealing what the I-Wolves could.

So the I-Wolves left.

Lead by Caster Blue-Blood; a wolf with blood stained like that of blueberries, the I-Wolves took the dangerous trek across the ocean in crafts of wood. They traveled and found a large island with a small one near it. When they arrived, there were no other wolves to be seen. They danced in joy at having a new home.

The animals in this new land were much larger and more intelligent. They built their nests and dens craftily- a challenge, a challenge the I-Wolves wished for. They had found their purpose in life.

Travelling forward, three-hundred years of the Blue-Blood's lineage..

The royal bloodline of the Blue-Bloods, held for over three-hundred years of peace, have diminished to only one heir. Their only successor, Shire Blue-Blood to take control of the madness the world has become. New herbs being discovered in his rule, and the thought of using beasts as companions as an advantage being developed; gardening and actual courtship and marriage, his rule as King is a just one, even though it has only been just for a few weeks.

The population of I-Wolves (Intelligent-Wolves) has slowed to a crawl. Courting being created, and arranged marriages to be made to keep the population at top standing.

New I-Wolves are arriving on the island with either few memories to none. They carry their bodies to find the Blue-Blood pack, in the Pimienta Kingdom that used to be once great and has now become like few ants. The King has taken advantage to these I-Wolves, carefully implementing them into his kingdom and making sure no I-Wolf arrival area is unchecked.

A new era has begun...

Add-ons
-> There is two types of wolves in this group. I-Wolf Type A and B.  I-Wolf Type A is part of a house. They have wings the same shade of their eye color; this has happened from about 12/13 generations of inbreeding. The other type B is common wolf with the intelligence of a human.

-> Your wolf will be favoured or incredibly disliked depending on how the act; their body type, their intelligence, their ability to work at their job, and their personality.

-> A system called Respect-Points is in this role-play. The Respect-Points are a way of showing members on how popular a wolf is with the others or not. Here is how it looks: (RP = 30: Wolf A = 10, Wolf B = 10, Wolf C = 10. When one wolf extracts a point or adds: (RP = 31: Wolf A = 12, Wolf B = 10, Wolf C = 9.)

-> Arranged marriages shall happen with only males and females. This is because the population of wolves on the island is incredibly small from when they began. This happened slowly from each King and Queen being not fit for the job. Shire, as a King, is attempting to bring the population back up this way.

-> Jobs and the tiers are not the same thing. Jobs is what your character works at to be part of the civilization of wolves. Tiers, however, is the level of respect and/or ranking your wolf is with the rest.

-> You may join either by being part of the civilization in the first place, being born by a pair, or by showing up. (see the plot!)

Application(s)
This role-play is currently not open for members. However, we are looking for staff to speed up the process.

Here is the staff application

Staff Applications are open!

We need:

#3 Mods
#1 Beta Reader
#1 Admin

#2 House Heads
#8 Council Roles

Mods are the out-of-character folk that moderate chat and make sure that the rules are taken seriously and not broken by folk. They are given respect and permission to greylist characters.

Admin is the main out-of-character person that leads the mods in watching over forum and game chat. The admin is set right under the owner role, and is only given to a member the owner respects and trusts. They may grey list, blacklist, white list, and be heard directly by the owner them self to troublesome players.

Beta Reader is the person that will make sure any lore, official announcements, and special work look like something a Feral-Heart staff member would create for the game. They must have excellent grammar, punctuation, and paragraph structure.

House Heads are the folk that lead the group IC in the council. There used to be four houses, but two of those houses have been wiped off of the map and lore. They remain in history. House Heads will be part of lore, and will make sure the members IC keep to the law.

Council Roles are members of houses or respected members of common folk. They reign first in decisions by taking vote to every special decision and are the first people the King and Queen come to for assistance.

Code: [Select]
Application Code
Please write the answers with # and leave out the questions
#1 (Time Zone Here)
#1 Your time zone?
#2 Activity days/hours in a week?
#3 Experience? (Provide an example)
#4 How many role-plays are you currently active in? (Provide names)
#5 Role-Play sample?
#6 Why do you deserve this role?
#7 (Admin only) Are you prepared to teach the mods?
#8 (IC Staff Only) Your character screenshot, with a biography, please?
#9 Do you have Skype or any other kind of screensharing, downloadable app? (Please include yes/no and if a difference than Skype, the link to the screensharing app.)

Please Read
This role-play group is not going to be done in a week at the least without some help. I still have the map to finish, site to finish up, jobs/tiers to work on, and organization of a LOT of stuff. This shall be bumped softly when it has been finished.

-> THIS IS A HUGE WIP.
-> Forgot to add: this is a mature role-play! I also have a bit of a set-up for coats/pelts, and there is need for a role-play simple since it is literate: but that is all!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:51:58 pm by Kalaban »
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
Re: THE PIMIENTA KINGDOM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 08:13:14 pm »
Saved for updates. :) You may post replies now about questions/concerns or just comments!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:15:24 pm by Kalaban »

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 01:45:43 am »
This looks super awesome! I'd love to join once you get everything situated.

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 02:01:28 am »
Thanks ! :)
I can't wait to get it running too.
But, you know, the more complex a role-play the more work it needs into it. XD

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 01:56:05 am »
I'll be sure to keep an eye out! I also added you~

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 05:57:06 pm »
Bump~

=> Sorry, I don't add people whom I am not yet friends with (I only have two cries,) but you are free to create a character and be in the group when I create the "soft bump" XD.

Offline aries8430

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art not done by me! Unknown artist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 05:53:17 pm »
 :D Hi! I'm very interested in your group! I understand you're busy but I want to join. My in-game username is aries8430. I hope you accept my request
"The world won't notice you until you notice yourself!"

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 01:07:25 am »
:D Hi! I'm very interested in your group! I understand you're busy but I want to join. My in-game username is aries8430. I hope you accept my request

Sorry for the late reply! We'd be happy for you to join, seeing as the confirmed recruiter username has been created. Box shall friend you and you may join after everything has been settled. <3

(( EDIT ))

The group shall soon be open and the site released to the public! Now is the best time to request to join us, as we are soon to becoming active within a week or so! But, do to my /very/ busy schedule, things are taking a bit. Please be patient!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:09:53 am by Kalaban »

Offline Potent

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 01:38:52 pm »
I'd be happy to put in an application but I still don't know all the character creation rules to guide me.

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 01:58:50 pm »
I'd be happy to put in an application but I still don't know all the character creation rules to guide me.

When the group site comes out there will be much to see. :) This will also include a how-to create an I-wolf (intelligence-wolf) and what you should be expecting on ways you can join! <3

So, please wait for the release to create a character. However, you can pick out names and such in an application (lol)