Author Topic: Untwisted tales  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Untwisted tales
« on: June 09, 2016, 03:31:03 pm »
This is a happy sad creepy story I made. Enjoy.

One day I have decided to log on Feralheart. I noticed when logging in that the background was red, dark red.  "Maybe it was my graphics settings." I thought So I update it and it was still red. I ignored it and I logged on the game. I noticed one of my characters Baine had no pupils and the eyes were black. I went to the character creator screen and changed the eye color, but it still was black.

I start getting nervous, and went to my character Segador. It almost looked like he was staring right at me. His default face was set to a smirk. I ignored it and thought it was a small glitch. I logged on to Segador, and he was in sky rim. Suddenly my computer started freezing, and after it stopped freezing my character was in a black screen. There was no trees and the sun was blood red. "What the?!" I said shocked. My character started moving on his own, and I stared at the screen worriedly.

My character Segador sat down and looked at me from the screen. "Well well well it's nice meeting my creator." He said in a deep demonic voice. My heart started beating. I didn't say anything, and kept quiet. "Remember the day..." Segador said. "What day?!" I said to him. "When...you...." He said. "Just tell me!" I shouted. "When you... Ate my cake." He said. "Uh no..?" I said. "Well I will leave you alone until you get me a cake." He said, "How?! You're in the computer screen." I said. Suddenly Segador disappeared and popped out of no where in front of me. He turned to cartoonish to realistic. "Wow you can teleport to other worlds?" I said to him. He nodded, "Now give me a cake, chocolate cake.." He said growling. "Ok ok" I said nervously. I started baking a chocolate cake and it took me 1 hour to make. "Here" I said and gave it to him on a large plate. Segador smiled and ate the cake. "You can leave now right?" I asked. Segador nodded sadly, "Yes.. But I don't want to be alone." He said. "You can stay with me as long as you don't creep me out." I said to him. "I'm sorry I can't... Going into other dementions is risky and I could get deleted forever... But not for me." He said, "Yay." I said happily and Segador smiled, "I guess I will stay." He said and hugged me tightly. "At least  you aren't alone anymore." Segador said to me. "Will I still be able to play as you?" I asked. "Yes even though I'm in another dimension you can still play as me." "Thank goodness." I said and hugged him, and his eyes turn red and started smirking with his claws out. But I didn't notice it until I was not in home anymore, but I was in Feralheart in lonely cave.

The end. Sorry it's not that good DX

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Untwisted tales
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:02:58 pm »
Ooo I was spooked, very nice writing you have here<3 Love the cake part omg xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • OOF
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:43 pm »
Ooo I was spooked, very nice writing you have here<3 Love the cake part omg xD

Thank you Kynvuu. I added the cake part so it could be funny and spooky at the same time. xD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 04:07:20 pm »
Thank you Kynvuu. I added the cake part so it could be funny and spooky at the same time. xD

No problem xD And yes, it made a great addition to the story, I'm glad ya included it!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 04:21:47 pm »
2spoopy5me.
Nice story! Very well written! This'll be one to tell around the 'ol Summer Party camp fire.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 04:36:20 pm »
The cake bit....flawless. Now I wish for some cake B3

This was much spoop and funny a bit c: Well done ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • OOF
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 07:45:21 pm »
The cake bit....flawless. Now I wish for some cake B3

This was much spoop and funny a bit c: Well done ~!

Hehe thanks :3

2spoopy5me.
Nice story! Very well written! This'll be one to tell around the 'ol Summer Party camp fire.

Ooo nice :3 and thank you.