Author Topic: Tokyo Ghoul - Hidden in Stitches  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Tokyo Ghoul - Hidden in Stitches
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:01:22 pm »
        It was dark in the alley, which made me wonder why anyone would want to be walking through it late at night, with only a street lamp lighting the street, just outside the alley. Either way, the smell of the human was mouth-watering. Blood still dripping down my chin, I leaned forward off the roof of the building and took a deep breath, savoring the smell. Well,  I thought,  I guess a bit more couldn't hurt!  I watched as the figure danced through the dark, eyes closed and humming. "You're mine " I hissed, hurling myself off the roof and dropping down in front of him. After hitting the concrete, a wave of excitement swept over the boy, making his scent even more powerful.

I ran my tongue over my lips,  and licked the blood off my fingers as his ruby eyes took me in. Not what I expected of such a pleasant smell. Thin, almost feminine figure, very pale with white hair. I looked him up and down, noting the red stitches that climbed his right arm and the double red stitches under his lips and right eye. I also noted the red stitches that trailed down his neck and disappeared under his black tank top, hidden under his unbuttoned shirt. "Hello, ghoul! " He smiled, waving a stitched hand at me.

Hmph, damaged goods. Oh well, he sure smells good. "Holy moly!" He gasped, grinning. "You're another one of those one eyed ghouls, aren't you? "

I took a step back,  and narrowed my red eye, gleaming from behind my mask.  "I'm not up for games, boy, " I growled. With nothing but a small pinch,  my Rinkaku kagune released, all four pointed directly at the human.

He pouted and took a step back, staring at my kagune in wonder. "What a fine quinque those would make, " he hummed.

I arched them, sending them towards him at high speeds. They hit the ground, sending stones and dirt into the air, leaving nothing but a hole in the cracked concrete. He dodged the attack easily. "I'd love to stay and play, ghoul, but as you can see, I got a little lost. I hope you can forgive me," he smiled. "I hope to see you around, ghoul! It's sure been fun! "

Before I could react, he'd darted out of the alley and down the street. I frowned, licking the blood from my arm. Too bad he got away. It's late, anyway. I should get home.

My kagune tightened and shrank back into  nothing, curling up in my back. I sighed and turned away, disappointed that such a fine human was to go to waste. "What are you talking about, Mika?" I asked myself. "I need to report back to Rize, so I can give her the rest of my share, after all, I do hunt on her territory."

Running a hand through my dark hair, a I took the mask off and hid it back in my sweatshirt. I sure hope Rize understands what took so long, and hopefully won't kill me for letting a human get away, I thought as I hopped up onto the metal dumpster and climbed the rain gutter back to the roof, where I hid my stash of prey for the night.  I was sure that she would, then again, Rize isn't exactly the 'understanding' type.

The wind shifted, sending a breeze through my hair and I turned my nose to the wind, taking in a deep breath. It took a moment for my senses to adjust, but the scent, I knew it all too well. Doves! That little dumbass, he must've ratted me out!  I curled my fingers into fists, and ran. I didn't know where I was going as I ran across the roof, nor did I care, all I knew was that I needed to get away from those ghoul-killing creeps. I hopped along the buildings, jumping from roof to roof, until I came upon the little cafe, where I met up with Rize. "Damn," I panted, as I jumped down from the roof, landing just outside the building. "That was close. If I'd stayed a little longer, I would've been made into a fine quinque."

That caused a shiver to run up my spine that even caused a ripple to run through my kagune. With one last look around to make sure I wasn't followed, I turned, nearly running into a girl, who stood just outside the shop, holding a trash bag. Her purple eyes flashed in annoyance as she took a step back, a bored look on her face. "You're here for Rize, aren't you?"

I took a half-step back, nearly bumping into a tree. "You're the one who's always with her, so I naturally assumed..." the girl sniffed and wrinkled her nose, eyes narrowing. "You're that sleazy binge-eater, aren't you? The one killing for Rize, just so that filthy ghoul can keep her hands clean."

I sniffed as a breeze carried the girls scent my direction. Ghoul, definitely ghoul, I concluded. "Whatever, you just missed her," the girl said, flatly.

I sighed, both in relief and annoyance, though I knew I'd have to face her, eventually. "Oh. Well, do you know where I could find her?"

"No clue," she said, blowing a stray strand of purple hair from her face. "Now, if you're not going to do anything productive, I suggest you leave. Binge-eaters aren't welcome here. Not if they're going to attract any attention."

I nodded and turned away. I only got a few feet before I paused and turned back to her. "If you see her again, could you tell her that a girl named Mika is looking for her?"

The ghoul sniffed and rolled her eyes, dropping the bag into a green metal trash bin by the road. "Sure, seeing as now I'm your secretary."

I flashed a smile, despite her hostility. "Thanks," I said and darted off.

I wanted to get as far away from that area as possible, seeing as the Doves had already started tracking me. Strange, the twentieth ward is usually more quiet than other wards, and the only known binge-eater is me, so why send the Doves? Maybe calling myself the binge-eater is a bit much, considering I don't actually eat it all. Most of it goes to Rize. Somehow, I don't think the Doves care about who eats it.

I sniffed the air. Smells like rain, I thought, stuffing my hands in my pockets and looking down at my feet as I walked. I wonder what kind of trouble that Rize got herself into. It's only a matter of time before karma catches up with her, and I'll be there to watch it in full glory.

Wandering around in the dark apparently clouded my awareness so much that I hadn't realized someone walking straight toward me. I side-stepped around the person the best I could, but knocked our shoulders hard enough to leave a bruise, if I wasn't a ghoul. "Watch it!" I spat, despite the fact it was my fault.

The person stumbled away, flashing me a smile as he did so. "Sorry!"

He smelled so familiar, so good. Then I realized as he danced away, he was the same damn boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
        This is literally my first FanFic, so don't hate me! Let me know what you think! (If you've read this far :P)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:46:32 pm by Loccora »