Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Chatper 2: BlackStar's Second Chance  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Wolf Eyes Chatper 2: BlackStar's Second Chance
« on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:50 am »
Both BlackStar and Kriko walked through the quiet snow that still fell on top of them. "Were almost there pup." Kriko said to BlackStar who was closely following Kriko. The pup had many questions in her mind like could she trust Kriko, will his pack let her in, but the question that kept popping in her head was, where was her mother? Having being lost in her thoughts, she tripped on a rock in the snow. Kriko looked behind him to find BlackStar lying face down in the snow. He walked over to her and said, "Are you ok BlackStar?"
"Yeah. I'm ok. I just kinda spaced out." she said getting up and shaking the fur off her pelt.
Kriko smiled slightly at the pup and thought, "The alphas will love this pup. I just know it." Then they both started to walk again.

After about 30 minutes of walking, Kriko stopped and said, "Here we are pup. This the Fortress of the Whiteblood Wolves." he said pointing to a huge stone-like fortress. BlackStar stared in amazement and thought in her head that there was no way that wolves could have built this. They started toward the gates of the fortress where two guards were standing in front of. "Ahh, welcome back Kriko. I see you found a pup." said one of the guards cheerfully. Then he looked up and said loudly to the wolf on the top of the fortress, "Open the gates!" and the gates slowly opened like double-doors. Kriko and BlackStar walked inside and it was warm. Then the gates closed behind them. Inside there were a lot of wolves with many shades of colors and markings. In the middle of the fortress, was a huge fire that kept the entire fortress warm. Even the guards could feel the warmth coming from inside if they just touched it. The wolves inside were talking, until Kriko lead BlackStar inside. The wolves stopped and stared at the pup with smiling faces. Kriko and BlackStar walked up to a big rock with two wolves sitting on it. The male was a big dark grey 4 year old with ice blue eyes and a black tail tip and an "X" shaped scar on his face. He also had a lighter grey for his underfur. To the female who was sitting next to him, was a beautiful light blue 4 year old with emerald green eyes and a darker blue for her underfur, also with her upper eyelids. "Alphas Galahon and Fraya," Kriko said bowing down to them. BlackStar hid behind Kriko. "I have returned from my patrol and I have found a pup in our territory." BlackStar knew he was talking about her, so she stepped out behind him and stood next to him. "Is this the pup you found Kriko?" said Fraya happily with her tail slightly wagging. Kriko looked at BlackStar and said, "Yes. This is her. Her name is BlackStar." he said smiling. "Umm... Hello." BlackStar said shyly and she bowed down to the alphas as well. Galahon chuckled and said, "It's alright there little one. We won't hurt you, so do not fear." he said in a calming tone.

BlackStar raised her head slowly and saw that the alphas were smiling softly at her and she smilied back to them with her tail wagging. Then Fraya looked over to a wolf and said, "Shinzuna," Shinzuna was a good natured 3 year old pure black female wolf with violet eyes and a light blue color for her upper eyelids. She trotted over to the big rock and said, "Yes alpha Fraya?" "Take this pup to the bathing area and give her a good meal. From now on you will be looking after her." Shinzuna smilied cheerfully and said, "Of course alpha Fraya. Come with me pup." BlackStar was happy that she was accepted into this new pack of hers. She followed Shinzuna, and when she passes Kriko, BlackStar said, "Thank you." and followed Shinuzuna.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:40:36 pm by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline Darastrix1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Chatper 2: BlackStar's Second Chance
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 03:30:47 pm »
This is a very charming story. I can't wait to read the rest! (:

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Chatper 2: BlackStar's Second Chance
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 04:27:53 pm »
aww thy ^^
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.