Poll

How do i find the official presents? You know the skins and stuff?

official presents???
1 (100%)
official presents??? Help
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Feralheart Presets???  (Read 715 times)

Offline WolfStorm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feralheart Presets???
« on: March 20, 2020, 08:11:09 pm »
Hello there  ;)
I downloded the texturepack and stuff (Horns and so on) pack when they came out, but i haven't played for a loooooong time and my game Was Content removed by moderator for some recon so i deleted it and downloded it again XD But my skins are gone -.- And i cant find them So yeh i deleted them also by mistake  :'( I remember i downloded them from Deviantart when they came out but again...i cant find them? Is they gone? Cuz the game is pretty sad when everyone is white in that weird way :(

I hope someone will and can help me and yeh i know my spelling is bad :( I am wordblind so yeh try not to hate to much on me for that :/ Hugs from WolfStorm ;D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:13:34 pm by Ame88 »

l3irdie

Re: Feralheart Presets???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:15:02 pm »
Hey I'm sorry to hear you've lost some of your preset stuff, are you looking for a texture specifically or markings since you described everyone being white and textureless?
Also maybe curb the language a lil bit
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 08:23:13 pm by l3irdie »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 08:39:46 pm »
Is the "mass markings" any help?
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66500.0  <---here is a link to it, i hope.
Less people appear as marshmellows with it.

One day i should post them on dA for lolz.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline WolfStorm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 12:15:58 pm »
L3irdie Im sorry but if you dont want to help pleaz dont comment...and i said my raiding sucks so yeh...

Kuri thanks but i cant seem to get this to work...i need the link to Deviantart :/ I really dont understand this maze in the foums :( When i click on that link ther comes stuff that looks ALOT like virus if i wod click on it :/ I just need the Deviantart link if it still exists :D

l3irdie

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 01:15:19 pm »
L3irdie Im sorry but if you dont want to help pleaz dont comment...and i said my raiding sucks so yeh...

Kuri thanks but i cant seem to get this to work...i need the link to Deviantart :/ I really dont understand this maze in the foums :( When i click on that link ther comes stuff that looks ALOT like virus if i wod click on it :/ I just need the Deviantart link if it still exists :D

I do want to help, I was just struggling to understand what you meant, sorry about that. But here's the Mass Markings link, the one pack everyone uses is Legendary Markings but there's no way to get to it without dealing with Ad.Fly, but Mass Markings is a good alternative and this should still work with the game.
https://www.deviantart.com/shay-wolf/art/Aug-22-Mass-Markings-for-FH-1-15-614612248

Hope this helps!