Author Topic: can't get into game, patch thing  (Read 1236 times)

Offline foxpizza

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can't get into game, patch thing
« on: April 02, 2020, 01:29:32 pm »
so i did searching around the help part of the forum to see if i could find the answer to the problem i'm having with the patch issue. i've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and i still keep getting the "please download the latest patch on www.feral-heart.com".
i downloaded the 1.17 version from the homepage downloads section but i'm not sure what else to do or if i'm missing something since i seem to already have the up to date version.

what should i do?

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: can't get into game, patch thing
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 02:08:29 pm »
Did you download the preset sync? If so, you need to get rid of it. The preset sync doesn't work with the current version of FH and will give you the patch message upon downloading it.

Offline foxpizza

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 02:12:09 pm »
Did you download the preset sync? If so, you need to get rid of it. The preset sync doesn't work with the current version of FH and will give you the patch message upon downloading it.

i just downloaded the 1.17 FHSetup, and checked the FH folder to see if i was missing something but i just downloaded the setup/installer alone and it loaded up fine until i got the patch message.

Offline cmcintosh499

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 03:10:25 pm »
Im having the same issue as foxpizza I only clicked the first setup to download and it starts up fine until it say I need to download the new patch but when I downloaded it it said it was the 1.17

Offline Whiteraven30

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 03:24:27 pm »
yup, same..unless FH is having some sort of hiccup/server maintenance (idk), or if they're actively trying to get out 1.18, which I highly doubt, but hey, who knows..but i'm hoping it'll fix itself soon..I just randomly wanted to try getting on FH today but it showed me that "please download latest patch" error, which pretty much all of us have the 1.17 update, so..its not on our end..

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 03:40:20 pm »
Hey guys! This seems to be an error with the server linking to the game client. Our server master is working to fix this log in issue, so we ask that you be patient in this time. So sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll be locking this now.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort