Author Topic: Failed to connect to front server.  (Read 1147 times)

Offline wanderer95

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Failed to connect to front server.
« on: March 18, 2020, 02:15:40 am »
Returning player trying to login to the game. I can't access the "Play game" tab. I can put in my user and password just fine however nothing changes on the screen. I've tried using Chrome, IE, and Edge. I can however login into the tab "play game" just fine on my phone via chrome but still am unable to connect to the game.

Edit: I'm trying to play the game via Shadow a sort of remote PC to allow people to play games on more advanced PCs then the one they currently have. Apparently FH login system doesn't like me attempting to play via Shadow. Not fixed but playing on my actual lower end PC.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 02:30:18 am by wanderer95 »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Failed to connect to front server.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 11:03:38 am »
This may have something to do with proxies not being allowed. If your client-side IP does not match with the log-in page, it will fail to connect.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 01:45:48 pm »
Now Feral Herat have technic problems. I can log in "Play Game", but in game - no. Or FH really don't like shadow. How long it take? Mabye i can help.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Doomhuntress886

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hallo there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 07:46:00 pm »
Read the pinned thread

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 08:12:04 pm »
I have been having a similar problem.
I can access and log in at "play game", but after loading up the actual game it gives the error 'incorrect username or password (5 failed attempts cause 15min ban)". On top of that, the 5 fail attempts ban isn't' even working. I have tried to log in, in game, around 10 more times and I haven't gotten the temporary ban.
I have tried changing my password, creating a new account, and reinstalling the game. None of these possible solutions have worked for me
This problem has been reported already by the staff, they adviced us to wait till it's solved, read the pinned thread.