Author Topic: everytime i log onto my fh account with the right ps it says incorret ps?  (Read 1470 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
Idk i try to log on i type my ps in and it says incorrect user/name password, i have no idea why and i no for a fact its not wrong, was i hacked maybe?  or is it a glitch, idk someone help me out lol

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Do you run a Mac or a PC?
You may also look here.

Nightmarewolf

That happened to me once, i think its a glitch. i even tried changing my password but it still wouldnt work, so i just ended up creating a new account, it works for me. now i can actually log in. i guess you could give it a shot if it worked for someone else

iluvmichaeljackson

that is what is happening to me idk whats going on and im getting the same answers

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
That happened to me once, i think its a glitch. i even tried changing my password but it still wouldnt work, so i just ended up creating a new account, it works for me. now i can actually log in. i guess you could give it a shot if it worked for someone else

Just changing your password in the forums doesn't change your in-game one, you have to be logged in with the "golden" box above, and the forums for it to change your in-game one.

that is what is happening to me idk whats going on and im getting the same answers

Make your own thread if you need help, it'll get noticed more ;)