Poll

Sooooo, what is the new patch. And second thing is, I need to know WHO downloaded it, so I know if it has a virus or not, becuase I had a new lpatop, downloaded FH for mac and it gave it a virus.

IDK im asking a  Q here what option do you want?
1 (50%)
Moooo,
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Ok soI need help with the new patch. Or i will lose my whole computer.  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Dawnfur123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Ok. SO 2 things.
#1 WHAT is the new patch, is it FH for mac?
#2 WHO donwloaded the new patch, can you tell me what it is and any other information aboputit that you could think of. :(

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Ok soI need help with the new patch. Or i will lose my whole computer.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 09:12:31 pm »
The new patch is bug fixes and some new maps, everyone will need to download it in the end.its important. I think everyone has downloaded the patch now i think you should to

-adjazz-
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:18:58 pm by Adjazz »
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:14:05 pm »
Okay first of all, don't post misleading titles. You will not lose your entire computer simply because you don't have information on the new patch. Your computer will do just fine without it.

The new patch is an update for FH. It contains new maps and some glitch fixes.

Everyone will need to download it eventually. You get access to new (and fun) maps wings, items and a few other goodies, so it is worth a download as soon as possible. I am afraid I can't give any information for a mac computer though...

Offline Dawnfur123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:05 pm »
Okay first of all, don't post misleading titles. You will not lose your entire computer simply because you don't have information on the new patch. Your computer will do just fine without it.

The new patch is an update for FH. It contains new maps and some glitch fixes.

Everyone will need to download it eventually. You get access to new (and fun) maps wings, items and a few other goodies, so it is worth a download as soon as possible. I am afraid I can't give any information for a mac computer though...
Sorry about the title, i meant if i donwloaded the one for mac... SORRY EVERYONE WHO READ THIS. But.... So do i just download the new patch or what?

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 09:20:41 pm »
if you don't have FH on your computer already no, don't download the patch. the setup was updated so you download the setup only