Author Topic: Music mod?  (Read 800 times)

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
Music mod?
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:54:26 pm »
Nyello.
I really want to make a music mod consisting of relaxing piano music, but I can't find a good tutorial anywhere. Can someone help? Thanks. *goat hug*
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Music mod?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »
You want to use other Artist's piano music?
I'd mainly just look up stock or free to use piano tunes, download them, and rename them so that they'd
work in FH. You could also use a Youtube to Mp3 downloader, but make sure to credit the artist or ask
permission if they are local artist

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 08:06:19 pm »
You want to use other Artist's piano music?
I'd mainly just look up stock or free to use piano tunes, download them, and rename them so that they'd
work in FH. You could also use a Youtube to Mp3 downloader, but make sure to credit the artist or ask
permission if they are local artist
Yep, I already have all the music I need ready to go, now I just need some way to make it into a mod, I know you use notepad, but I'm not quite sure how ^^"
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 08:17:30 pm »
I don't really know of any tutorials, but I can try to describe how to do it as best I can. cx

All of the .mp3 files themselves will of course, go into the music folder. FeralHeart>Media>Music.

After that, you go into your music.cfg file. basically this is where you put what songs you want to play in each map. Each file must be put as so:

media/music/SongName.mp3

I hope that is clear enough for ya. If not, you can always send me the music files and I can just make it all up for you and send it back for ya to install. cx