Author Topic: Goodbye Feral Heart  (Read 5872 times)

Offline zeneth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Goodbye Feral Heart
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:41:13 pm »
Well, after close to a month of trying to log in to FH, it looks like there isn't anything left to do.
All possible solutions have been spent, and I've lost all of the presets and maps that I worked so hard
on in the process.
I had a lot of fun while it lasted. I made friends, for virtually the first time in my life.
All of my good friends were met on this game. Telling Warriors stories on a rock, discussing the Bible in Flourite, roleplaying street dogs... From here, I learned to come out of my shell and
speak to people. I could look past my selective mutism, because all I had to do was type out a sentence. I'm glad to see that my friendship with these people has outlasted the game.

I met the love of my life playing Feral Heart. I'm thankful that the game lasted for as long as it did,
so that I was able to find him. I would be utterly lost without him, my best friend. I'm so glad that I sat on him that day on Feral Heart.

Some of the most memorable times of my life were had on FH.  Things that I'll never forget, and stories that I tell people. Everything from drama to watching my friends laugh until they spit sweet tea on their computer screens.

From this game I've learned so much...I've become a more responsible person, I've come a long way
with my literacy level, and I've learned how to talk to people, something I was never able to do before. Without Feral Heart I wouldn't likely have even found Deviantart.

I discovered my love for roleplaying. So many people still talk about zeneth's stray dog roleplay in TheCity map, and this makes me feel proud to have been a part of it. Even the parts where people tried to have a hostile takeover of the roleplay, or threw fits to be my pup, I may have ended it because of people like that, but I'll never forget all those months everyone spent playing together.

So thank you Feral Heart, for two years of this. And thank you to all of the people that made this game fun for me. Friends and enemies alike. I'll miss the laughs. And the roleplaying. And even the buttswinging.
I hope someday I'll be able to play again.
Goodbye for now.
-zeneth

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 09:47:11 pm »
I'm sorry that it's came to this, that there's no solution on how to fix the game.
Though, I'm glad to see that FeralHeart has helped you, in some ways the same way it's helped me.
I hope to see you return one day, even if I don't know you.
Goodbye, and take care.

Regards Ressy.
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:10:09 am »
It's always a sad event when we lose even just one member of the community especially over a thing like trouble shooting with the game. I would hate to see you go so soon Huzian. I recall the troubles you've been having on this post in the Game help section:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=30261.0

You've only had that post up for a couple days so don't give up on finding help to the issue yet. If you're using the same computer that Feral Heart was working on before I'm sure there's some minor fix that we're just not seeing yet that can get you back up and in game again. There are alot of helpful people around the forum and I'm sure there's no need for you to say farewell just yet.

For instance have you tried messaging one of the admins about this problem? Here's a link to a page where you can find and pm them:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

In the meantime I would check around the forum a bit more for help before throwing in the towel. I wish you the best and hope that you can stay around longer and even if you can't get back in game you are always welcome to stick around on the forum :)
Goodluck
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:12:33 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 12:34:58 am »
Sad to see you go. We will miss you! Sorry there is no way to fix the issue. :c

Offline CornOnTheCob

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The more people I meet the more I love my cat
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 11:41:00 pm »
Good Bye it is nice feral heart helped you sooooooo much
[/URL]
Howard: But you love that spot.
Sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater.